The Flow playlist

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Perhaps we should start giving equal time to Big Bank Black, Big Boi, Big Bub, Big C, Big Chief, Big Daddy Kane, Bigg Face, Big Gank, Big Gemini, Big Kap, Big K.R.I.T. (It means "King Remembered In Time"), Big Kuntry King, Big L, Big Lady K, Big Lew, Big Logic, Big Lurch, Big Maceo, Big Mello, Big Mike, Big Moe, Big Noyd, Big Pokey, Big Punisher, Big Regg, Big Sean, Big Trell, Big Tuck, Big Tymers (a duo), Big Wynn, Notorious Big1 (a Mississippi rapper, not to be confused with The Notorious B.I.G.) and Rapper Big Pooh.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Perhaps we should start giving equal time to Big Bank Black, Big Boi, Big Bub, Big C, Big Chief, Big Daddy Kane, Bigg Face, Big Gank, Big Gemini, Big Kap, Big K.R.I.T. (It means "King Remembered In Time"), Big Kuntry King, Big L, Big Lady K, Big Lew, Big Logic, Big Lurch, Big Maceo, Big Mello, Big Mike, Big Moe, Big Noyd, Big Pokey, Big Punisher, Big Regg, Big Sean, Big Trell, Big Tuck, Big Tymers (a duo), Big Wynn, Notorious Big1 (a Mississippi rapper, not to be confused with The Notorious B.I.G.) and Rapper Big Pooh.
You forgot Big Country and Big Data.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Big Country is a Scottish band. Big Data is an electropop duo. My list includes only rappers and rap groups. But if you want to start your own list of "Big" groups, Mister scotch, you can include the aforementioned along with Big Advice, Big & Rich, Big Audio Dynamite, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Big Bam Boo, Big Band Sounds, Big Beats, Big Ben's Banjos, Big Big Sun, Big Bo & The Arrows, Big Brother & The Holding Company, Big Dipper, Big Grams, Big Head Todd & The Monsters, Big House, Big Man & The Pharaohs, Big Noise, Big Pig, Big Pink, Big Ric, Big Rock & Tadpole, Big Sam & Garbey, Big Sambo & The House Wreckers, Big Star, Big Steve & The Bellaires, Big Trouble, Big Wha-Koo, Big Wreck, Mr. Big.....and the Big Three Trio, who had a #10 R&B hit in April 1948 with You Sure Look Good To Me, written by pianist Leonard Caston. The other members were. Willie Dixon on bass and Ollie Crawford on guitar.

Oh.....I guess you don't need to start the list now, Mister scotch. "Let's call the whole thing off." :D

Last edited:

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
I found another "Big" rapper. Big B is Bryan Mahoney. Sinner, his duet with Scott Russo, lead singer of San Diego punk-rock band Unwritten Law, reached #29 on the alternative rock chart in June 2009.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Big. Lil. I started wondering if there have been any bands or singers with Medium as part of their name. I found Medium, a Minneapolis rock band; Medium Medium, a British punk band; Medium Build, an alt-rock singer whose real name is Nick Carpenter; and The Medium, a pop quartet formed in 2015.. There have also been four heavy-metal bands called Medium, one from Buenos Aires, one from Santa Clara, Cuba, and two from Colombia.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Yes, Mister scotch, The Notorious B.I.G. (Christopher Wallace) also used the names Big Poppa and Biggie Smalls. Brooklyn-born rapper William Mitchell called himself The Large Professor. There is a Livin' Large band that formed in Crystal Lake, Illinois, and The Living Large Band that formed in Atlanta. There was an early 1990s R&B quartet called Small Change.

Fatboy Slim probably belongs to the same category as country group Little Big Town and early Lawrence Welk Show regular Big Tiny Little.....whatever that may be.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Damn thought you missed Big Pooh, but you didn't. Saw him years ago at a club. 5 bucks to get in and as many drinks you could fill into you face hole for a full hour. It did great but died. Wonder why.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The first group with "Big" in the name – at least the first one I could find – is the Big Four Quartet, which included Arthur Collins, Byron Harlan, Joe Natus and A.D. Madeira. Their version of Good-Bye, Dolly Gray, written in 1897 by Will Cobb (lyrics) and Paul Barnes (music), was number one for three weeks in April 1901. (It ranked #12 for the year.) A version by Welsh baritone J.W. Myers reached #2 in June 1900 and a version by Harry MacDonough got to #2 in June 1901. The song was also recorded by clarinetist William Tuson (as an instrumental) and British singer Leo Stormont.

Reactions: sadchild