The 2018 - 2019 Premier League

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
The season is almost over and I'm starting to enjoy the Premier League more and more. I'm still deciding between a couple of teams to root for between the big 6 which are.

Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Tottenham

But after watching Manchester City manhandling Chelsea today 6-0. Man City is on top of my lest next to Arsenal.

Even though they are not considered the big 6, I kinda like the Wolves team. Plus my nickname is Wolf. :D

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Liverpool has a game in hand and are tied with Man City. It's gonna be interesting to see if the Reds can win the Premiership for the first time in something like 30 years

IndustrialH

"Not dead... just resting"
I was watching some Premier Leagues games on Sunday. The match between Chelsea and Man City in Carabao Cup which is our version of the US Open Cup was interesting.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...r-fumes/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f7c1dfb5a79a

The manager ordered the goalie to come off the field and the goalie refused. I would bench Kepa for rest of the season for that stunt.

Especially considering Cabbie (Wiily Cabellero) is better at penalties and a real professional.