Thanks for the ride everyone!

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by Postman, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Postman

Postman New Member

Hey folks,

Going to be some changes on the mid-day program, where Rick Benjamin will now be co-hosting with Chocolate. I will be doing weekend work on race-weekends on the channel.

Thanks to everyone for listening, I had a great year Tradin' Paint.

Postman

2. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Thank you for being apart of NASCAR Radio, Postman!...:D

I was always wondering if you were burning the candle at both ends when you did a radio program Monday thru Friday and then on the weekend, too. It'll be nice to still here you on the weekends...:)

Take care...:cool:

3. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Active Member

Thats so sad to hear. It should be Chocolate they should replace. The show is still pure garbage thanks to him and I wish you would stay, and get a better co host.

4. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Hi Postman:
    I wish you the best!! I have enjoyed listening to you on Trading Paint and I'm happy that you will still be around and I'll still be hearing you on 128.

If this change allows you more time with your girls, then it's so worth it. :yesshake:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  5. Snafam

Snafam Member

Awww, DagNabbit!

Well, I will still check in on the week-ends! I may not be able to get through as often!

Best wishes, Postie! Enjoy that time with the girls.

Merri

6. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

Best wishes and I'll enjoy still catching you on the weekends.

7. djb7272

djb7272 New Member

Great so now we get to hear a 4 hour commercial for RCR and alot of stuttering trying to make a point. GREAT !!!

8. Cementups

Cementups Member

Sorry to hear you are leaving Postie. I'm with the majority and wish it was the other guy. And I amm definately not a fan of your replacement. Grrrrrr.

9. foyt

foyt Member

Rick has a bad habit of being rude to the callers, and Choc is nonstop RCR/Dale. I will miss you, and will probably find some alternative programming for the midday drive.

Keep the faith and don't shoot your eye out!

10. k9feces

k9feces Member

Listen, stop bashing Chocolate

11. Les2

Les2 Member

Tell him to stop being an infomercial..:p

Better yet, tell him to stop being chocolate.....:lolsign:

12. Raceimages

Raceimages Member

Even better, get him to just leave:smm:

13. djb7272

djb7272 New Member

14. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Are you freak'n kidd'n me? Rick is the new mid-day host?

First: I can't tell you how much I can't stand that guy.......

Second: Just how long will that last between those two? Rick and Choc?

Who's the brain dead nits making these decisions? :clueless: That makes as much sense as putting California in as a chase race.

15. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

You must not have listened to The Drivers Seat last year when Rick took over for John Keernan (sp?)?...:right:

Choc co-hosted a lot. Even brought Fat Boy on the program with him...:shock:

& for the first week Choc was on the show, people must have lost their freckin' mines calling in & telling Choc how glad they were to here him on the radio...:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

16. Cementups

Cementups Member

Hey look every body, Choc's mommy post on the board too!!!!!!:jj:

17. foyt

foyt Member

Or maybe it is RC himself? :eek:

18. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Now c'mon, don't be a disliker :) lol

19. Crossroads

Crossroads New Member

Postman, It Was Great Listening To You And Chocolate. I'm A Huge Fan Of You Both, I'll Still Listen To Chocolate, And I'll Catch You On The Weekends. Thank You For All You Do Postman!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  20. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Are you kidding me? I miss that show STILL. Yeah, Choc was ok...when he was an occasional fill in host. The Driver's Seat was fantastic with the change up of co-host. And I didn't care for Rick then either. Heck, I still miss John.