Sugardaddy.com??? Seriously?

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by rdhdtrue, Dec 5, 2008.

1. rdhdtrue

rdhdtrue Member

That is the quality commercials ESPN lets in?

2. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

This may be a dumb question, but what is that?

3. Andrew8468

Andrew8468 Plans on freezing in the dark

Its a website for older wealthy men to umm... share their wealth with young nubile females in exchange for certain umm..favours. Is it any worse than the Ashley Madison commercials that aired on Sirius Speedway a while ago?

4. Ruaidh

Ruaidh Member

Andrew!...a good Canuk I see.

I wonder what would happen if you joined both Ashley Madison and Easy money.
    Maybe you could play one off against the other.

5. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Just what are you asking dude?:smug:

6. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Well-Known Member

I prefer the site dave moody parodied once. And whaydayaknow, i happen to have a copy of the audio.:bigthumbup:

[ame=http://www.zshare.net/download/52358100a2bee682/]zSHARE - ashley poole.wma[/ame]

7. rdhdtrue

rdhdtrue Member

lol .. It was one of the main commercials during the Banquet last night. I LOVE how high quality NASCAR is treated on ESPN/ABC.

8. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Ashley Madison was advertised during the banquet on tv?

9. Ruaidh

Ruaidh Member

Pardon me,PLEASE, Easy Money.:confused:

I meant to say play Ashley against SugarDaddy.
    Could make for an interesting time, me thinks. Just musin'

Sorry.:clueless:

10. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

No problem, I kinda thought that may have been what you meant.

11. Both sites are just plain wrong!!! If you are happily wed, why do you need an outside infulence. EM I am totally the pot calling the kettle black here, but still.

12. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

there's no but still about it. there is no excuse for that mess.

13. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

The problem is that these sites are getting mainstream attention.

14. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Her "but still" was on the personal side, she wasnt defending the sites. No harm, no foul right?

15. riskybzns

i know what the "but still" was in reference to.

16. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Sorry, just wanted to make sure no one took it the wrong way. Thats just the way I understood your post.

17. riskybzns

i just heard one of their new ads on stern, and if i was the creaters behind the school house rock songs, i'd be sueing their asses in a heatbeat.

18. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

This is just for discussion, in no way am I passing judgement on you. But how can anyone complain about these ads that listens to someone like Stern? He's a complete peice of trash, in my opinion. That is the kind of ads that I would expect to hear on his show and Playboy Radio. I do listen to Tiffany, so as I stated, In not judging you for listening to him. Im just not surprised at hearing the ads on those shows.
    The mainstream advertising on billboards and TV is where I think they cross the line.

19. riskybzns

just because i listen to stern doesn't mean i agree with it. in fact, i've said it before and i'll say it again, it has absolutely zero use being plugged during any nascar show. nascar is family oriented where as stern or the playboy channel isn't.

20. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Thats my point too. I dont think it should be in the mainstream sector.