Subway Fresh Fit 500 race

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
well, you know you have a chance of making it happen in june, but good luck getting past security. lol

It's not what you know, it's who you know!!!

I have two cousins that are cops and both of them work the airport......so.....don't ever think I can't get past security!!! :Smiley_wink:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
What the hell he say that about????

I guess he was talking to his spotter right after he and JG got into it. She said Jeff wasn't man enough...:shock:

Denny seems to have a thing about getting roughed up by other drivers. Remember when Kyle Petty whacked him on the helmet in the garage after Denny wrecked him?...:right:

Denny seems to like it...:)

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Denny Hamlin is a WIMP and definitely NOT championship material. People talk of Logano losing his ride....well, if I were the boss I'd be looking for a new driver for the number 11. He's thrown his crew under the buss many times and now gets pushed around on a regular basis by other drivers. And to say that Gordon isn't "man enough"? Hamlin gets NO respect from me.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Some quick thoughts....

More Saturday night racing. Man, I enjoyed that race.

Way to go Mark!! A fantastic win for a great saturday night race.

Hamlin is a wimp...

Mears....I still can't believe they switched sponsors for this.

It used to be a joke when people said Jr. needs a new crew cheif....

With all the COT talk.... Look at how every race is affected by the crew/pit stops. What happened to "put it in the hands of the driver"?

I'm SO glad Jimmie didn't win.

I think there's something fishy about that speeding penalty for Kyle. I'll let that one slide though.

RCR? What gives?

(that's all I have time for right now. :cool: )

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
My Phoenix thoughts from the perspective of a mark martin fan who was at the race.

1) Nothing beats seeing your favorite driver win in person. People ask me, what would you rather have, the Oilers winning the Stanley cup or Mark Martin winning a race. The answer? Mark Martin winning.

2) The COT is a piece of shit of a race car. Ive said it before, and ill say it again, and ill say it in the future. The COT, in its current rules package is as worthless of a race car as they come. Phoenix used to be one of the most competitive races on the circuit, and now its turned into follow the leader, track position, pit crew nonsense that every other track is. I can count on 2 hands how many passes within the top 5 there were under green.

3) Robby Gordon calling out Micheal Waltrip for causing a wreck? Thats rich. The irony is as rich as Steven Wallace complaining about getting wrecked.

4) Mears is a joke. Jeff Glock hit it on the head. How is it guys like Steven Leicht who have actually won something in Nascar, or Travis Kvapil who has won a Nascar championship is rideless while this junk drives multi million dollar cars year after year without any hint of success?

5) Kyles speeding penalty was pretty bang on, I was sitting at pit exit in the Allison grandstand and you could visibly see him gas it and pull away from his competition. And dont forget that the teams can see where they were speeding so its not like Nascar can hide it from the teams.

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Denny Hamlin said that Jeff Gordon wasn't man enough...:shock:

I guess Denny likes his men manly...:right:

:)

I got a kick out of that comment, guess he missed the Kenseth incident and the couple times Jeff and Tony went nose to nose. I really liked Denny when he first started, really pulled for him hard. Now, with the several incidents he's thrown his team under the bus...he makes it difficult for me.

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
You sure do BobBski. bell/Telus loves people like you so they can rape you for every penny haha, btw what were doing in Edm?

I drive truck and was delivering a load up there. The company I delivered to makes portable platform sections used in putting in temporary roads across the tundra...very interesting.