Stern specials in MP3 format

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by DoublEE, Oct 13, 2008.

1. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

For those of you new to DRC or missed the opportunity at SBS I want to extend an offer I've made in the past. I'm volunteering my time and effort to members as a way to give back to this forum. It's the very least I can do as as a thanks to MM, DAB, TSS Taylor, Dan, and the rest of the DRC crew who make this forum a second home for many of us.

I record most of the Stern specials and funnier bits in MP3. The commercials are edited out, tracks are tagged and artwork is provided. It's perfect for an iPod or any other MP3 device.

I have a distribution email list of members from SBS that I use to provide links. Here's the rules: This is for your own personal use. Do not torrent this files or sell them on eBay (yes, someone tried this in the past.) This Mp3's are intended for Sirius/XM subscribers. I do not accept payment or compensation for this service. I'm just trying to be a nice guy. Please don't take advantage of it.

If you are interested in participating in my list please PM me with a valid email address. I don't share this information with anyone and I have no commercial affiliations. Michigan Made and others can vouch for me.

Thanks for your time.

DRC...94 members and growing!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
    Gr├╝psaar and me_rubin like this.
  2. Davis

Davis Member

Yes, please don't abuse this amazing thing that he does. DoublEE, are you planning on doing the second edition to the history of HS?

3. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

What do you think? :bigthumbup:

4. MM

MM Administrator

Good deal. Check your PM.

5. Davis

Davis Member

Did you keep the list from SBS or do we have to give you our address again?

6. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

I still have the list. I'll send out an email today to everyone just to confirm. If you don't get an email from me by the end of today just PM me.

7. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

Email sent.

8. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

Email received. Thanks Eric, looking forward to the next installment.

9. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

PM sent doublee

10. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

The Second part is due out during the Christmas Break. Get that tape Recorder Ready!

11. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Did my PM come through? Stilling getting the hang of using those.

12. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

You posted in my vistor messages instead of PM'ing me you goof. ;) I added you and deleted the conversation in case you didn't want the whole world to know your email addie.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  13. Davis

Davis Member

Oh damn, I missed it? I want to spam his inbox with pictures of nude gay midgets.

14. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Had a feeling about that... thanks for the fix.:bigthumbup:

15. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

Too good to pass up. A few rep points may get you that addie.:jj:

16. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

im totally looking forward to part II. the krock years is where the real fun went down and should make for a fun xmas vacation.

-jhdk