StarPlayr for Windows Public Alpha - GeeksToolBox, LLC

willie321

Oct 18, 2008
Pennsylvania
First off - Hello to all in the forum! (Thanks for the heads up DAB)
StarPlayer is up and running again today on my machine. I was going through withdraw having to switch between two different players to listen to my dual subs. All is well again in digital land

ctkatz

Oct 11, 2008
okay, i think i might have found my problem (or at least a problem). seeing so many people able to successfully use this, i'm trying to uninstall this and then reinstall. the program will not uninstall. so now i'm in a bind. i can't uninstall and i can't install. what can i do here?

phillyphan

Oct 11, 2008
Philly area
I was able to install it on my XP machine today. XM Radio online seems to be having problems tonight as it loads the channel on the display but then tells you that "XM Radio online is unavailable." SIRIUS side is working fine.

phillyphan

Oct 11, 2008
Philly area
Both SIRIUS and XM worked well for me on Sunday on both of my machines (XP Pro and Vista Home Premium). Good job getting this great online player back up and running.

Tgajr

Oct 11, 2008
Baltimore, MD
I love styplayer

How come the one for OS X is so much more dependable? V ery rarely has it not worked. However the Windows version has given me trouble from day one.

mixhail

Oct 12, 2008
My starplayr 2 on my mac works fine but locks up every time I change something for a few seconds and hasn't displayed the show info in a week.

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
My Starplayr has not worked the past two days. I hope this is back up and running (for good) soon.

Tonight's the night...are you ready! This Indians fan is pulling for your Phillies. I hope Charlie gets a ring.

PHILLIES-755414.jpg

GeeksToolBox

Oct 11, 2008
Just checking in... Still fighting with the host. We are trying to at least get our money back so I can rebuild the sites elsewhere. We paid a year in advance unfortunately.

Any lawyers willing to donate services? :)

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Well I hope you guys get everything worked out soon. I know everyone is missing using the Starplayr.

mixhail

Oct 12, 2008
Hope things are going as smooth as they can with flaky server people. We're all pulling for you guys! Is there a chance of this slowing down the release of the iphone app? I know a whole lot of us are looking forward to it. Also, I donated to nicemac!