Stairway to Heaven backwards... SATANIC MESSAGES!!

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by MAJ Badmotherfarker, Dec 14, 2008.

1. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

2. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Okay that was creepy! :icon_eek:

3. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Yeah I remember seeing this many, many years ago. There are other songs like this too, but darn if I remember any of them.

4. MAJ Badmotherfarker

I know it's been around for a while, but this is the first time I've heard it. Pretty cool though. I know another was Judas Priest where he was supposed to be saying "shoot, shoot, do it, do it" or something like that in one song. It went to court because 2 kids killed themselves while listening to it.

5. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

If you think that's fun, try playing some Beatles in reverse sometime. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UVDlg4x468]YouTube - Beatles Backmasking[/ame]

6. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

7. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Cool.

I love hidden stuff like this.

The Wikipedia listing was cool too.

If I had a band I would do this on every song. Just a bunch of nonsense for peopel to try to figure out.

I'd make my backwards messages cooler than the regular album. I'd tell some epic tale that would have people waiting in amazement for the next album.

8. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

Meh. Interesting, but if you play enough songs backwards, after a while you'll hear whatever you want to hear.

9. MAJ Badmotherfarker

I'm not saying I believe it... just that it's cool. Scary though just how much free time some people have.

10. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

11. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

12. Casual Fan

What's really cool to me is that it all sounds like gibberish until you read the words on your computer screen, and it all snaps into place. The brain really wants to make sense of things. Like hearing the EVPs on those ghost shows on cable. Hey that does sound like it's saying "If it weren't for you pesky kids!"

13. Casual Fan

The more I listen to the Zep track the more it's freaking me out. It's kind of sad and haunting and beautiful and terrifying.

The toolshed line is funny, though. A toolshed?

14. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

Yeah and Jimmy Hendrix is kissing guys.

15. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

The Beatles are Satanists, and sacrificed children to their dark lord!:headbang: