So why can't Lisa G get a date??

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I'm a fan of the show but aside from the fame & loot is there anything about Howard that would make him her type or anyone's type? Or am I the crazy one here?

I dont think howard's that ugly. but his "look" is carefully crafted and styled. he's got ralph dressing him, a hairdresser, and he's very particular about the pics he takes. which is why any pic of howard u see on sirius.com, looks great. not at all like howard really looks. which is why he is never photo'd on the hs.com daily re-cap.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Jason could make the hottest person look ugly with his HS.com photo skills... They really need to invest in a proper flash for him...

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I dont think howard's that ugly. but his "look" is carefully crafted and styled. he's got ralph dressing him, a hairdresser, and he's very particular about the pics he takes. which is why any pic of howard u see on sirius.com, looks great. not at all like howard really looks. which is why he is never photo'd on the hs.com daily re-cap.

Yes, but you can see them all (in their glory) on HTV. There's none of that photography BS there.

As far as Lisa, I think I understand it...

I have a close family member that's the SAME WAY. She too is like Lisa... in her 50's, never married, professional, no kids, no significant sexual relationships to speak of. (That's FINE... she's a great, very intelligent person. A beautiful person).

15+ years ago, family were wondering if she was a lesbian, even though she's never had a proclivity toward females (she gets crushes on men... her bosses mostly). The family WANTED her to "move on".

And here we are today, she's great, and I see her all the time. She loves to hug me, and I love too... she's so tiny! Like Lisa G. now that I think about it.

My guess is that it's not about sex with her, it's about dealing with a REAL relationship... she just wants to do what she wants to do... hanging out with family, going shopping, working, etc.

Over the years though, she has been enamored with her bosses (but never took action). They've been impossible because they all have been married.

She's very cool. An absolutely beautiful person, you would all love her.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I'm a fan of the show but aside from the fame & loot is there anything about Howard that would make him her type or anyone's type? Or am I the crazy one here?

the fact that they both don't go out to party, and go to bed early could be a start

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008

Some chicks just like a funny man, and they don't care what he looks like. I have a friend of mine who's looks are similar to Howard's (at 1/1000th the salary), and he had more ass than a toilet seat when he was young and unmarried. He had a rap, he was funny and he was absolutely relentless. Some girls love that shit.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Jason could make the hottest person look ugly with his HS.com photo skills... They really need to invest in a proper flash for him...

And teach him how to dial down the ISO... and maybe get him a tripod... and teach him how to take nice photos... and...

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
The surprise in her voice when Howard said those guys sometimes don't go out to dinner until 9:30 says it all...

WHAT...WHAT...WHAT???

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I'm thinking an issue for some focused business-women is they don't want to deal with regular men. It's taking on another job. Too many expectations.

The flip side would be Jessica Hahn... 100% NOT Lisa's style.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Since we're comparing Lisa and Jessica, how do you think they stack up when it comes to giving BJs?

We all know how Jessica deals in that area. She admits to loving the act, and even used Sam as a pacifier as she slept.

What about Lisa? In my mind, she finds it disgusting and would never do it.

Maybe that's why she never landed a guy? BJs are vital to living! :D

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
The answer is obvious.... she's waiting for the Hyson meat train to dock in her alley.