So what are you doing right now???

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
About to change from my hiking boots into sneakers and leave for the gym. Been driving around in the woods all day, saving the planet for you ungrateful bastards.

yippeekyaa

Oct 21, 2008
I can see Uranus from here
Just got home from the hospital. Had to get 14 stitches total in 3 different body parts due to an overly aggressive but now dead dog. The little bastard sneaked up behind me, bit my calf. I didn't even know he was around. I turned and before I could react he bit my shin. I kicked him, hard and he ran back at me and grabbed my pants leg. I hit him on the head with my fedex scanner and he jumped up and grabbed my hand. I then grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and violently threw him at the brick wall of the house I was delivering a package to. He fell to the ground dead with a broken neck. Nasty little dachshound. Animal control, fedex upper management and my lawyer already involved. The dogs owner is threatening legal actions. Bring it on, as it's a fight they will lose. Never thought I'd have to claim the self defense issue against a dog. Animal control already has 3 past issues with this same dog on file so no worries on my part.

Total damage, 4 stitches in calf, 4 in shin, 6 in my right hand and one formerly aggressive dog now pushing up daisies.

Now i'm off to look for 4 bottles, 1 of advil, 1 of gin, 1 of vermouth and 1 of olives. It may be a 3 martinni night.

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
Just got home from the hospital. Had to get 14 stitches total in 3 different body parts due to an overly aggressive but now dead dog. The little bastard sneaked up behind me, bit my calf. I didn't even know he was around. I turned and before I could react he bit my shin. I kicked him, hard and he ran back at me and grabbed my pants leg. I hit him on the head with my fedex scanner and he jumped up and grabbed my hand. I then grabbed him by the scruff of the neck and violently threw him at the brick wall of the house I was delivering a package to. He fell to the ground dead with a broken neck. Nasty little dachshound. Animal control, fedex upper management and my lawyer already involved. The dogs owner is threatening legal actions. Bring it on, as it's a fight they will lose. Never thought I'd have to claim the self defense issue against a dog. Animal control already has 3 past issues with this same dog on file so no worries on my part.

Total damage, 4 stitches in calf, 4 in shin, 6 in my right hand and one formerly aggressive dog now pushing up daisies.

Now i'm off to look for 4 bottles, 1 of advil, 1 of gin, 1 of vermouth and 1 of olives. It may be a 3 martinni night.
Dood, that is probably what you need right now, that stinks.

As an aside, I am glad to see your boobs are OK... :p

Reactions: yippeekyaa

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
BTW, I do feel bad that the dog died. It was not my intentions to kill it, just wanted the little bastard to stop biting me.
I'm glad that you are ok, it to bad the dog is dead. But it called self-defense and you had to defend yourself from a vicious hot dog, sorry couldn't help it. I would probably do the same thing. But if there has been 3 files claimed on that dog already, that dog should been be sent to doggy school or put down on whatever that little wiener has done before.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Sorry, yippee.

Reminds me of a story my friend from Greenville, NC told me about being attacked by a dog on a hike in the woods. My friend pulled out a hunting knife he carries on these occasions and yelled, "You may bite me, mother f*cker, but I'll kill you!" The dog backed off.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Just got back from a strip club in Vegas. Good times...

Sorry about that dog attack man. You should sue the shit out of the owner if they try legal action.