So if Howard was really married in August....

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Neigh, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

Yesterday Howard revealed that he was married in August with family present. Does anyone know:

1. Who married them? I know Beth is a Catholic. Did Howard let a priest do it?
    2. Robin initially said she would not attend a phony wedding . When did she change her mind?
    3. Didn't Howard act like he was getting cold feet or that he was taking a momentous step after September 1?

2. Davis

Davis Member

It was all an act. The wedding was the weekend after the VP debate; Robin let the cat out of the bag a week or two ago.

3. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

I've wondered this too. I'm guessing that the August ceremony must have been religious, not civil. They talked about how Mark Consuelos knew what to do with signing of the license and all that junk. He wouldn't have had to do that if Howard and Beth were already legally married. Getting married in the Catholic church seems like it would require too much BS for Howard's taste (retreats and stuff), but he's got cash to throw around which goes a long way in the church as far as circumventing the process.

4. GoodDog

GoodDog Well-Known Member

The entire marriage plot reads like a teenage melodrama. Secret wedding, religious wedding, family wedding, public weddings. Jeez enough silliness already. How old is Howard?

5. secrecyguy

secrecyguy Member

Somehow, I was not surprised that he got a divorce considering how he is.

What surprise me more is he got married again... well... let's see if this one last...