Slacker G1 2gb w/15 stations back @ Woot. Now $45 shipped (Only DEC-30-2008)

Discussion in 'Slacker Radio' started by dj_skilz, Dec 30, 2008.

1. dj_skilz

dj_skilz New Member

Sellout Woot! has a $10 price drop over the last deal. Granted this is not as intruiging as yesterday's deal on the regular woot site.

SALES LINK:
    Slacker G1 2gb 15 Station

$39.99 + $5.00 shipping = $44.99

[​IMG]

Deal good until Midnight Central time 12-31-2008

:cool:

EDIT: For some reason my signature is not appearing(just updated it), so I am pasting it below (hope it is ok staff). Trying to drum up interest in my side project.

Join the real deal and get paid to search the web with google and ask.com. Swagbucks is the new way to search the web.

Get started by clicking here, and you will get awarded a $3 start bonus. Join my twitter feed here @ http://twitter.com/swagbucks for tips on getting even more

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  2. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Thanks for the info, I removed your previous link because that was the first thing I clicked on which of course just takes you to an expired notice.

I updated the post and title, plus gave it a sticky!

I ordered one of the 8gb, so this one has little appeal for me, but for those with tight finances right now and who really don't need a 8gb version this will be just the ticket.

3. dj_skilz

dj_skilz New Member

Gotcha no problem. My link shortner has been having issues recently.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2008
  4. KHill

KHill New Member

I'm like DAB, but, I do think I'm going to order a couple to give to my friends. Would be a great way to get them introduced to Slacker.

5. jeddeth

jeddeth Member

great deal! I paid $10 more a few weeks ago. 20% discount?

I am a music fanatic, and I have to say that I don't think anyone could ever actually need more than 15 stations on the device at any one time. I can't imagine running out of music before having a refreshing opportunity. 2 gigs seems to me like an endless amount of slacker music.

6. KHill

KHill New Member

Bought 2 to give to friends.

Man, that's 4 Slackers in one week. :p

7. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

I've had like 3 people at the office say they ordered one. I am not working today, so I just sent them an email about it.

I thought.. Oh No! Just what I need a bunch of damn Slackers at the office! LOL

8. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Member

As they say over at Woot..."In for 1"

9. Fernk

Fernk New Member

I ordered one this morning. I have been curious about Slacker and for $40, I figured I might as well give it a try.