Sirius trucking channel

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by Easy Money, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

This is the worst thing on Sirius, by far! :bigahh: How can a industry specific channel be so out of touch with its own industry :idunno:

2. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

XM has a good truckers channel.

Open Road

3. Les2

Les2 Member

I agree XM had a better trucking channel. Other than the fact that Dave Nemo was a 4 hour commercial fest, when it wasn't all commercials it was ok.

The Lockridge Report was the only show on Sirius worth listening to.

4. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Dave has his share of commercials, but they all do. As for Lochridge, well, he's too far in the wrong direction for me.
    Id take the Bozo and Nemo over ALL of the sirius lineup anyday!

5. Les2

Les2 Member

Sorry but Bozo is about worthless for trucking but a good entertainer for radio. He's always trying to push that ooida crap.

I'm not trying to be mean to him but all his regular buddies he had call him during the show are all basically fake. They are real people, some who drive truck but I found a cpl of things out about a few of them that just ruined his credibility.

I do have to ask...how is Bozo? Last I heard his health was pretty bad.

6. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I do the trucking, Bozo is for entertainment only.:D Whats this ooida about?
    As for Bozo's health, the last time I listened(over a year ago), his wife had health problems. Not sure about Bozo.

7. Rockytop

Rockytop New Member

Personaly , i think the road dog is a wasted channel. The morning show is a joke,not fond of the lochrige report. jonsey is ok for a few moments but it gets old. ......wish i could get X.M. channel on my surius.:scratch:

8. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I also miss Kevin Rutherford, that dude is very sharp on the trucking biz!:bigclap:

9. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

XM173 (WLW) has a Truckin Show every morning between 12:05am-5:00am every morning.

700WLW - THE BIG ONE

http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/channelbio.xmc?ch=173

Steve is dedicated to continuing the high standards and traditions of the Truckin' Bozo Radio Network ensuring long haul truckers have news, weather, music and conversation to keep them company over the long and sometimes lonely miles of the American roads.

Phone: 1-888-860-8785

10. bamm24

bamm24 New Member

Steve Sommers is Bozo's son right??:confused:

11. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Yes. Took over for his dad when he got sick and couldn't do the overnight show...:(

:)

12. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

That is correct.