Sirius Speedway troubles

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by Ruaidh, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Ruaidh

Ruaidh Member

Can anybody give me the lowdown on what happened the last few days when Moody got a crank call from a turd posing as a cop.

Sounds like somebody got themselves into a peck of trouble.

2. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

It's no big deal. Had to do with a member of the staff, a satelite guy, don't remember the name. A crank call that started from an incident a few days back.

3. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

To be honest, who believed it from the start?:bs: I didnt, and it was beaten to death!

4. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Two words: Off season.

5. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

No problem, I utilized that changer thingy called a remote.

6. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Man that remote is a blessing. I can grab it and change through channels without taking my eyes off the road.

7. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Me too, my rec. is too high to reach. So I really wear out the remote. Its hilarious, I know every position of my channels on the remote, but if by chance I have to use the rec. I catch myself thinking of which preset is which. Really pathetic!

8. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

same here.

But back on topic....:p.....Moody could have really done some damage to that guy. (and who's to say him or somebody else didn't?)

9. Andrew8468

Andrew8468 Plans on freezing in the dark

10. My remote most of the time is in my hand while I am driving, I need a change when 128 gets boring and guests like Mayfield, Wood, and Evernham are on.

11. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

10 and 2 baby, both hands on the wheel!:nana:

12. HAHA I actually got pulled over once, the cop thought I had my cell phone in my hands, my cell was in the trunk with my handbag!! I got out of it, he was apologetic but told me that it was a stupid warning.

13. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

I got stopped in my truck once for speeding and he was convinced I had a radar detector. Boy, was he pissed he didnt find one after searching for it for 30 minutes!:rofl2:

14. That sucks EM!!!! Be careful!!!!

15. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

always!

16. So what really happened on the radio show? I am really curious.

17. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Some loser called in and posed as a cop, and claimed he had the MRN truck pulled over at that moment. And appearently a lot of listeners believed it. Then to top that, another loser called in complaining about the first loser posing as a cop and got all uptight and goody-2-shoe about how he should be in trouble.
    I thought it was a lame ass stunt by Dave, but I guess not, thank God. You really didnt miss anything.

18. That goes to the top of my list named "lame and boring"!!! Must have been a slow slow slow day over there!

19. Dave Moody

Dave Moody Member

Sorry to disappoint you, Countess.

20. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

Can't please everyone. :(