Sirius Headunit?

Discussion in 'Sirius Radios' started by thegame310, Oct 28, 2008.

1. thegame310

thegame310 Member

I remember browsing some online stores a while back. And I stumbled across a headunit for a car that only was Sirius radio. I think all you needed was an antenna and you were set. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about or where I can find one?

Thanks

2. Sirius Rich

Sirius Rich Well-Known Member

There are/were several Sirius head units, but the newest head units have the capability to add Sirius or XM. Search Best Buy, Crutchfield and or Circuit City for head units and SIRIUS Radios, SIRIUS antennas, SIRIUS accessories | TSS-Radio for Sirius radios and supplies.

I really do not remember a head unit that did not require a "box".

3. thegame310

thegame310 Member

Yeah I know of the aftermarket ones where I can add a tuner, but this was like almost a Sirius branded headunit where all it did was sirius radio...let me keep searchin and see if I can find it.

Thanks for the reply

4. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Are you thinking of the Starbase? Or was it a Headunit that had AM/FM/CD and SIRIUS Built in? There was a Kenwood Headunit that had that built in and also a Heavy Duty Headunit made mostly for Semi Trucks.

5. thegame310

thegame310 Member

Might of been the heavy duty headunit because I think I saw it on a trucking website

6. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Is this the right one?

7. thegame310

thegame310 Member

Looks like it... but man that's more expensive than I thought lol i'm better off with a Sirius Connect and just whatever headunit