Sirius.com or XMr

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Blitz71, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

I was sitting in the car while my wife and daughter were in Blockbuster getting a movie. I turned it to 101 and Bubba was on. The display read Bubba the Love Sponge along the top but on the bottom where it usually says BTLS.com (during replays) it read Sirius.com or XMr. Anybody have any clue what this is suppose to mean? Or maybe it doesn't mean a thing.

2. MM

MM Administrator

It said "XMr"? I have seen where it said Sirius.com and XMradio.com.

3. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

What he said. They've been doing that for a while. Maybe they didn't want to promote btls.com anymore. Who knows.

4. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

That makes sense. I wonder if not promoting BTLS.com is a forshadow.......

5. MM

MM Administrator

It better not be.

6. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

If he does come back, Sirius will probably end up negotiating last minute like they did last year. Except Bubba isn't as desperate to return and has a few conditions that need to be met for him to accept the contract.

7. MM

MM Administrator

I bet you're right. I just hate hearing that the Jacksonville Bubbapalooza might maybe be the last.

8. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

I don't see why that has to be the case. They could always do them in their FM markets. Hell they could have the local stations sponsor them.

9. MM

MM Administrator

I agree. I would go to a show if it was close.

Blitz71, sorry for highjacking your thread. ;)

10. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

Not at all. I just wish I knew what was happening behind the scenes. I hate to think of afternoons without Bubba.

11. MM

MM Administrator

We are just being strung along...as usual. Tuesday is right around the corner.

And we have until at least mid-December with Bubba.