Show us pics of your Setup

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Install Bay' started by TSS Taylor, Oct 11, 2008.

1. 97formula

97formula Member

Stiletto 100 in my 1997 Pontiac Firebird Formula

[​IMG]

Here's what it looks like undocked:
    [​IMG]

And here's where I mounted the antenna (you can't see it at all):
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

bigdaddyII likes this.
  2. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Is that a home dock in the car? It looks nice and clean but is not something that you see everyday.

3. 97formula

97formula Member

Thanks, and yes it is the home dock (using the home antenna, and the car power cord). I felt that the car dock was too bulky and wasn't gonna look right no matter where I mount it.

IdRatherBeSkiing likes this.
  4. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I think you could use the car antenna with the home dock if reception ever becomes an issue. The car antenna (XM or Sirius) is omni-directional while the home ones are unidirectional. But if you are having no dropouts, then it is not an issue.

5. bigdaddyII

bigdaddyII Member

Nicely done. What is the toggle switch that the unit is blocking for?

6. 97formula

97formula Member

Thanks! That switch is for Traction Control.

7. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

Here is my setup at my work office. It is the MyFi with the Altec Lansing speaker system. The Delphi Repeater antenna is attached. (Sorry for the bad cell phone picture)

Attached Files:

8. Very cool 97formula!!! How did you get your aftermarket stereo to display STILETTO? That's really neat.

9. 97formula

97formula Member

My radio lets me enter a custom name for the aux input. It comes up as one of my choices when I hit the source button (FM TUNER, DISC, STILETTO, etc)

10. Bigwill41

Bigwill41 New Member

11. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

That's pretty pimp. Did you modify that dock to accomodate both devices or can you buy one like that?

12. shabadoo25

shabadoo25 Member

Where did you find a head unit that you can change to say, "Stilletto 2?" Is that common?

13. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

I think you can do it with most of the Pioneer head units. You can change the AUX to about anything that fits the space provided.

14. shabadoo25

shabadoo25 Member

That's good, I like that a lot. I can't buy the same one as you because I want front aux and/or back aux.