Should we welcome some Old "Banned" members?

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
I have sent Chad email, hopefully he will respond.

He still has not replied to mine. Maybe that gmail account is old and he does not check it.

Perhaps, TSS might have something in his database of addresses to cross reference to see if he has another email address.

Maybe you can temporary "Un-ban" him from SBS and send him a PM via SBS that will pop-up next time he visits...

Oh that sounds like a fun thing to do - go over to SBS and Un-Ban all those that were banned.... Just for fun :) With all your Mod Powers.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
LOL, yeah that would be a hoot!

I'll ask Taylor to cross reference it and see if he has a different email address.

I doubt if he ever goes to SBS anymore.

deedee

Oct 16, 2008
New York, New York
realwx and Chad, definitely.

Hello Aaron,

I totally agree with your choices...

I got to know Chad mostly because of the games that were played, I sometimes felt intimidated:heat: but I loved it and would go back for more. I would really like to read once again what is going on in his head - "VERY INTERESTING" to say the least.
I would luv to see his name......................

diane ;)

Last edited:

Manco

Oct 14, 2008
deedee, glad to see you around :)

Actually I see you have been around for awhile, this is just the first post I run across of yours.

Last edited:

deedee

Oct 16, 2008
New York, New York
Thank you manco

Feels really good to be here !! I'm running a little slow with my "Post's" - but totally enjoying reading what everyone is writing about....

To LOT'S of FUN ahead for everyone ( trying to figure out some of the new "Post's" trust me "it's just diane being diane :eek: )

Thank's again, me

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
deedee, you were never banned...:eek:

I left Chad a message via myspace a few weeks ago. He never got back to me. If he doesn't want to come by, that's cool. It's a free country.

He was very passionate about Sirius, and that I like him. He always contributed some great stuff...:)

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
What ever happened to BatSh*tCrazy?...:right:

He was kinda funny. Kinda far right, too. If I remember correctly. Lived in San Diego and had a thing for TDCompton...:shock:

:)

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
What ever happened to BatSh*tCrazy?...:right:

He was kinda funny. Kinda far right, too. If I remember correctly. Lived in San Diego and had a thing for TDCompton...:shock:

:)

What about Craptain Ramius? The only right wing loonies in the Political Mumbo Jumbo are Manco and TXWJ. We need to be fair and balanced, after all!