Should we welcome some Old "Banned" members?

Discussion in 'DRC Site Feedback' started by me_rubin, Oct 14, 2008.

1. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Member

If you want an OLD banned member, somebody needs to find "The Interpreter":jj:

2. MM

MM Administrator

Someone is already doing that. ;)

3. Manco

Manco Active Member

Good to see all the friends new and old gathering here :)

4. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

5. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

Although extremely repetitive, I always kind of secretly liked "Vince McMahon".

Please don't hold this against me in future posts.​

6. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

Hank has been cool... so I'm willing to give anyone a chance.

7. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Welcome realwx :)

Did we get Chad's email address and get an email sent, we could probably look up his email address. I am sure MM has already handle up on that.

8. Fergz99

Fergz99 Member

IIRC Chad was banned for mentioning another satellite radio blog and it was deleted but he kept posting about. but I could be wrong. I liked Chad. He had a different point of view and it's not always easy for people to accept the unpopular. He didn't care if people agreed with him

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  9. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Well I'll be the first to say that sometimes we (I) didn't always make the best decisions at SBS. Hopefully moving forward here we won't make those same mistakes. I always liked Chad, I thought he added character to the forum. One thing for sure he didn't care if you liked his ideas or not, he stuck to them. I admire that in people.

me_rubin likes this.
  10. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

I welcome everyone, new and old, banned or not. Welcome back to the fold, Realwx!

And everyone else who may show up.

11. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

It's getting to feel like a reunion of sorts here. All these people popping up in all the threads. Some we have not heard from in years!

I'm glad we could bring some of these guys out of the closet so to say...:jj:

12. MAJ Badmotherfarker

I always liked Chad.

13. Fergz99

Fergz99 Member

I hope Vince McMahon comes back !

14. MAJ Badmotherfarker

Ditto.

15. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I totally forgot about him. That was awesome when he used those pics to explain everything.

It's crazy how many people we actually knew from that place. It may be 1000 members or so I would actually recognize their name or avatar.

16. SISO

SISO Member

HAHA Vince was great!

Anyone remember "coolguy" (he had some numbers after the name I think)? Funny guy.

17. MM

MM Administrator

coolguy606. ;)

18. roscoryan

roscoryan DRC Graphics Guru

It's great to see you as well Manco! :bigthumbup:

In fact, it's great to see a lot of our old friends coming back. Thank you all!!!

Hopefully The Interpreter will grace us with his wisdom and unique sense of humor.

Also, it would be good to see Chad rejoin us.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  19. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

I have sent Chad email, hopefully he will respond.

20. Davis

Davis Member

I have been wondering what happened to realwx. I didn't realize that he was banned. Good to see you again!