Should we welcome some Old "Banned" members?

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
original.jpg

I wonder if we should send a shout out to those "Banned" members of SBS. I always liked realwx. I know others had problems with him at SBS but I liked the kid.

SISO do you have his email address?

Anyway, As long as we are starting over at a new place I thought we should welcome some of those SBS members who were not so welcome at SBS

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
original.jpg

I wonder if we should send a shout out to those "Banned" members of SBS. I always liked realwx. I know others had problems with him at SBS but I liked the kid.

SISO do you have his email address?

Anyway, As long as we are starting over at a new place I thought we should welcome some of those SBS members who were not so welcome at SBS
I'm all for it,fresh starts are a good thing!

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
After I read about the discussion to try to get Chad on board, it hit me about 2 hours later: We should extend a Olive Branch to RealWx. I never had a problem with him either, seemed like a bright kid, and was always respectful as far as I could tell.

I always liked Chad. You guys ever read any Vonnegut? He was our Canary in a Coalmine... I can understand why Chad ticked a lot of people off too, and, of course, I HAVE NO IDEA why he was banned, but, personally, I never saw him do anything in a thread that was a violation of the forum rules.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I can't remember what Chad was banned on SBS for, but I never really had a problem with him.

SISO

Oct 11, 2008
Realwx did nothing wrong (well, ok, but not BAD)...Chad however...well, we'll see how long it lasts lol But yep, got to give everyone a fresh start I suppose.

realwx

Oct 14, 2008
Burtonsville/Silver Spring, MD
Yo SISO, Long time no see--er--talk!

I've made a lot of mistakes over at SBS, but I'm willing to put it all behind me and start fresh. Like I said I might not be as active (I've got several web projects that still need working on, even a few that was supposed to be completed a year ago!) but I'll try and help out in the community whenever possible.