Share Your Slacker Stations Here (Maybe we'll Spotlight them)

Discussion in 'Slacker Spotlight' started by Music_Rube, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Hey everyone. I just got my G1, and I am dabbling in station creation, I am tweaking this one still, and sadly, a few artists are not available on the portable, only on the web player. But, Nonetheless, here is a good station for pop-punk and new punk that not many people here much of. To hear some of the good stuff, you'll have to listen online, but there are still plenty of hours of good punk to be heard if you transfer to your portable. I tried to mix a bit of older stuff in with newer stuff that used some of the older bands as influences. I hope you guys enjoy it! Let me know what you think.
    Again, I just created this station, so I'm still adding artists, and tweaking it, so its a bit barebones, but there isnt anything out there I could find that had this mix of artists.

Slacker Personal Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations

2. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Also, I created this one tonite. It's a bit more narrow in the artists, but it a different category too. It's more emo/poppy kind of punk, more mainstream stuff. I based it off of bands that one of my co-workers likes, because I figured it would make for a good station. I was right. i ended up listening to it more than I anticipated, as I originally didn't like these bands on this station as much. But, after letting it discover a few bands for me and weeding through some of the garbage I found I do like some of this. Another work in progress, though.

Slacker Personal Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio Stations

3. hjsiemer

hjsiemer New Member

Looking for Acoustic station

Anyone got an all acoustic station that plays the orignal artists in an acoustic version? Not looking for "no-name" artists. For instance I found an acoustic version of "Heat of the Moment" by Asia. Big hit from original artist...

4. hjsiemer

hjsiemer New Member

Coffeehouse from Sirius/XM Playlist

I built this Slacker station from the Sirius playlists of October 2009.

Coffeehouse on Slacker

5. dlnester

dlnester Active Member

6. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

with Slacker on my blu ray player, I should try some of these stations

7. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

some of these stations are awesome, but especially mine... j/k lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

someday, I'm going to be a Slacker DJ

9. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

Geez- It's been 6 months since someone posted....

Anyways, I just created one-

Circlepaddler's Vacation Mix

It's going to be mostly Surf Rock, Jimmy Buffett, and other rock that fits in.