Samsung Galaxy Note Edge

Discussion in 'Android' started by Wolf, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Ehilbert1, HecticArt and Aaron like this.
  2. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

At first, I was like, meh....
    But then I was like, hmmmmmm...... Kinda interesting.

JHDK likes this.
  3. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

samsung really does a good job of pushing innovation. i was reading about this and pretty much had the exact same thoughts as hectic. ive come around to thinking "man that a pretty cool idea."

i will be cool if there is a phone that eventually is just all screen.

Ehilbert1 likes this.
  4. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

It's discrimination against lefties o_O

5. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I think your right about the innovation part. When they came out with the first Note people laughed at the screen size and the S pen. Now people aren't laughing. Their making their phones bigger...... 3 years later but hey at least it's happening. A few people I work with have the Note 3 and it's got a great screen and the S pen does come in handy. Plus the battery life is incredible. I have an S4 and my battery life is great. I was scared coming from a Razr Maxx.

I saved my upgrade for the regular Note 4. It has a bigger battery then the Edge. If the screen looks as good as the LG G3 I will be very happy till the next upgrade. From what I am reading online the screen is incredible. Even Apple fanboys BGR said its the best looking screen they have ever seen on a phone.

HecticArt and semipenguin like this.
  6. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

That looks good. I cleared a bunch of old crap off of my Maxx, and it should be come to get me by till the end of the year. If the battery is good on the Note 4, that may be what I get. \m/.

Ehilbert1 likes this.
  7. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

8. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

My next phone will not be the newest version of a phone ...