Rollercoasters

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
The wife and I just got back from Cedar Point and then Kings Island. We went with some friends for a summer ending mini vacation. We rode just about everything you can ride. The one thing I can't ride is the Mantis at Cedar Point. It's a stand up coaster. After they close this year it will be torn down. So it sucks I can't ride that one ever again. Their Gatekepper and Raptor coasters are cool but Millennium force is their best I think.

Kings Island has a kick ass new coaster the Banshee. That coaster was awesome. If you live near Ohio and like coasters get to Kings Island and ride it. Plus the Beast is always fun. Even us older people can have some fun too.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I passed Kings Island two days ago on my way to our Columbus dropyard. It looks like fun :)

I think the last time I went on a roller coaster was back in 1996, when I went to Kings Dominion in Williamsburg, VA :oops:

Reactions: Ehilbert1

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
The Batman ride is similar to The Green Lantern Ride at Six Flags Magic Mountain. But watching the Batman ride video, the ride looks better then the Green Lantern, better drops and flips.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I enjoy some roller coasters, I have never been to Six Flags Magic Mountain and its several hours away from me. One day, I will go there and ride some of their extreme rides.

Tatsu

X2

Last edited:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I think my favorite of all the is The Beast. It just goes on and on. Its so long and goes all over the woods. At night Its even better. We rode it like 7 times. Check this video out.

The Beast Wooden Roller Coaster POV Legendary Cla…:

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I watched that Colouss video again. The Beast makes it look like a kids ride. Its 35 years old and still going strong.

I love that hybrid coaster video. Wow!!

Sent from my Galaxy S4

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i love all roller coasters. i dont really like the sensation from free falls but i do them anyways. the best are the coasters that blast u off. ehilbert which one is the blue coaster at cedar point? it has a kinda square or cube looking track. ive only been there once years ago and remember that being my fav.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
i love all roller coasters. i dont really like the sensation from free falls but i do them anyways. the best are the coasters that blast u off. ehilbert which one is the blue coaster at cedar point? it has a kinda square or cube looking track. ive only been there once years ago and remember that being my fav.
I heard the Publix parking lot is pretty thrilling ;-)

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I watched that Colouss video again. The Beast makes it look like a kids ride. Its 35 years old and still going strong.

I love that hybrid coaster video. Wow!!

After watching both wooden coasters videos and The Beast does look better, I do like going through tunnels and feels like it going faster. But the Twisted Colossus video, omg that looks very fun to ride on, when it gets build.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i guess its a thrill ride and not a coaster but the mission space in EPCOT is amazing! ive been on a million fair type gravatrons but they way disney takes that basic spinning concept and makes you feel like ur blasting off into space with the screen right in front of ur face is the best.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH

Well there are a few blue ones. Millennium force, the gate keeper and top thrill dragster. Not sure about the square track.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Millennium?
millennium_lastbank.jpg

Reactions: Ehilbert1 and JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
yea thats it hectic. that was a great ride. and i remember thinking the track was cool cause it was different than any other id seen before. oh and it has a huge drop.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Millennium force is one bad ass coaster. Plus they have the Magnum. Those two steel coasters are fun. I remember when the Magnum first came out. They said when you get to the top you can see Canada on a clear day. They were right. You sure can