Robin's Tits are Phat vs. Release Robin's Bra

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Elwood, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Elwood

Elwood Member

I can't decide which is my favorite!

:egypt:

2. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

RRB in a landslide, IMHO.

3. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

RRB has more staying power, and it makes me smile everytime it comes on the air.

4. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

RRB hands down (can you do that?)

it has that festive holiday spirit too

5. Triscuit

Triscuit New Member

I vote for RTAF, but they are both excellent.

6. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Wouldn't that be "RTAP"? ;)

7. rickster53

rickster53 Active Member

No question about it, RRB is the best

8. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

I have to find out which one Howard likes best and blindly go with that one.

Forevernever likes this.
  9. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

how much money did you lose from blindly buying siri stock in 2006?

10. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

You should ask DLM. He's been keeping a keen eye on that price since Howard made the announcement of joining Sirius in 2004. :D

11. Die_LaMattres

Die_LaMattres Active Member

Not a problem. It peaked at $3.95 per share in 2006. It is hovering around the $0.15 mark now...give or take $0.02.

Sirius stock - The only monopoly stock where you can save up enough money to purchase some by walking to your broker's office, collecting change from along the road!

12. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

It looks like it's time to BUY! :D

Seriously though, I read an article somewhere that said Mel was trying to get the price low enough that they could buy back enough shares to make the company private. I don't really believe that though, but it was interesting to read.

13. mulls

mulls New Member

I just had the best 10 minutes of my work week. Richard Christy is a freaking GENIUS. Hope you enjoy as well -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf9n9a7QROU&NR=1]YouTube - Robin Quivers Funny Songs 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEE6AyK85j8]YouTube - Robin Quivers Funny Songs 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXunV8gDYGU&feature=related]YouTube - Robin Quivers Funny Songs 3[/ame]

14. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

An addition

I just thought I would add that while Richard Christy is a freaking genius, a lot of the parody songs featured were done other people...

As far as I can tell from this set of clips, only the Eddy Grant, Travolta and Newton-John, and the Dead or Alive songs were from Richard.

The Haddaway song sounds like Sal, maybe Richard helped him as well?

The Timberlake and Guns N' Roses song was by Dan the Song Parody Man(the true unsung Genius)

That's as far as I could figure it.

15. Ifandorbut

Richard was responsible for most of these ones. He did the Lion King, the Shakira and the Christopher Cross songs for sure. I can't figure out or remember who did the Tammi Terrell/Marvin Gaye song or the David Bowie song.

16. Ifandorbut

The only one that I would bet on as being Richard's would be the Foreigner song. However, he could very well have had a hand in doing the Van Halen one for Billy Mira and the Bachman Turner Overdrive one for Gilbert.

Sal did the Jose Feliciano song.

I would say that it's a mix and match game to figure out who did the John Lennon, Chubby Checker, Aerosmith, UB40, Foo Fighters and Gino Vannelli songs. My guesses would include Mike Morse, Dan the Song Parody Man, The Bleeding Deacons and various listeners.

Anyone else know?