Robin's Laugh

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Blitz71, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

I love Robin, I really do, but has anyone else noticed her new laugh that she's acquired over the last few years. She used to have that cackling laugh. Now she has some kind of shrill, squeaking laugh. Every week it seems to get worse. It sounds more forced than what others thought her old laugh was.

2. Dragline

Dragline Member

To be honest, Robin's laugh doesn't bother me that much. Fred's recent obnoxious and forced laughs on the other hand. :scratch: I liked him better when he kept his mouth shut and stuck to the sound effects.

3. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I loved Jackie's mock Robin laugh.

4. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

I liked the story the other day about some actress who was affecting a British accent. Howard played the tape and Robin commented on the way she talked. Howard immediately said "That's how you used to talk!" and started talking in Jackie-imitates-Robin hoity-toity fake accent mode.

5. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

I think Robin's laugh is jovial and sincere.:yesshake:

6. almaniac27

almaniac27 Member

There was that time when Robin completely lost it over Howard's imitation of Gary waking up on the plane. That was the craziest sound I ever heard come out of Robin.

7. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

I've heard that story countless times, but I still laugh like an idiot every time Howard tells it.

"Boff, Ah neethds thum oringe juisth. <smack> <smack>"

8. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

Sure you do......

9. robhurlburt

robhurlburt Well-Known Member

i love it when fred and howard mock jackies laugh. theres nothing funnier than the jackie puppet

10. flowerfeeder

flowerfeeder Member

Fred's fake laughs are the worst.