Robin Quivers in California

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by TSS Taylor, Oct 12, 2008.

1. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

My friend called me last week to tell me that Robin Quivers was staying at the hotel she worked at. It was in Santa Monica. I dig the fact that she gets out and about so much. She's always living life.

2. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Yeah. While I sometimes think that she is about as out of touch in certain respects as Howard, she at least does seem to get out and about beyond the walls/gates of the resorts that Howard talks about staying at in places like Anguilla. I'd love to get out to as many places as she does.

No doubt that Howard knows what entertains us, but I think that if he had to deal with what a lot of deal with on an average day, his head might explode. :D

3. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

She's probably out here getting her legs squeezed by that stupid machine.

4. YewLittleBitches

YewLittleBitches New Member

Or getting guava juice shoved up her ass.

5. Davis

Davis Member

Come on, the guava goes in the other end. Coffee goes in the ass.

6. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Yeah, let's not start going completely insane now. :p

7. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

Someone from SFN posted a picture of Robin at a liquor function, some sort of whiskey drinking function. The person that posted the picture mentioned that Robin was with a black gentlemen, but he didn't think it was Mr. X.

8. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

She travels a lot with her nephew. I think they are close.

9. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

That's right...I completely forgot about the nephew. I know Robin comes out to the Bay Area a lot for her vacations, but I thought that was because she likes to visit the Napa wineries. Perhaps her nephew lives out this way?

10. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

remember when they used to refer to him as "Black Genius"?

Hah!

11. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

Whatever happened to Robin and that young 20 something who wanted to date her. Could Robin of brought him to CA?