Robin Calling Artie a Liar

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Elwood, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Elwood

Elwood Member

Artie is so full of shit. It was funny to hear Robin hammering away by calling him a liar. Then Artie on TWUS saying he wasn't a liar and calling Robin names. Good stuff!

2. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

Didn't Artie admit that he does lie?

3. GoodDog

GoodDog Well-Known Member

On todays WUS, they talked about how Artie has only gone to 1 therapy session for his drug use and then quit.

4. hank-the-dwarf

That's cause he's back on the H.:jj:

5. Chrissyb

Chrissyb Active Member

Artie is breaking my heart.

6. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

yeah, it's too bad...the sonafabitch may go at any moment

7. Biaviian

Biaviian Well-Known Member

Was this during the news? I haven't listened yet today but I would love to hear this.

8. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

I was waiting for Artie to go after Robin she was THAT BAD. Calling him a LIAR and reiterating it over and over TO HIS FACE.

He came back at her on the WUS though.

9. Elwood

Elwood Member

Just before the news, I think. Always enjoy when Robin's claws come out!

10. k9feces

k9feces Member

Too bad that Howard had to protect the baby and attack robin calling her an "Artie expert".

11. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

Shocking.

12. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

Actually it was kind of shocking. This is something he didn't need to lie about...not like lying about taking heroin. Howard - never one to push if someone was not ready to do therapy - was happy that he was going to therapy but would have moved right along if Artie had told him he was quitting when he quit.

The Wrap-Up Show was very satisfying. Gary was really upset. Artie was alternately contrite and without shame.....more of the shamelessness than the contrition. Ralph's back and forth with Artie was intense yet funny. Very interesting Artie today.

13. Die_LaMattres

Die_LaMattres Active Member

LOL No doubt.

You called it at the last place - Artie needs to go away for treatment, not to some BS outpatient nonsense. The fact that he lied about attending OPT indicates he is not willing to take the steps needed to better himself.

The only way I see him going is if he ODs, or has a blowup with Howard, and enters a facility in order to keep his job.

The way they rag on him, either of these situations could easily happen.

14. hank-the-dwarf

Artie is in Delaware riight now!

15. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Well this is something to look forward to later cause this Akon is nuts! I mean, he is either really crazy or a huge liar!

16. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

This is starting to have the look and feel of Dana Plato all over again.

17. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

I also believe I said some time later that I doubted he was still attending therapy as he claimed. I don't even find Artie funny any longer...it's just sad and pathetic to see a guy in denial and on a course of ultimate self-destruction.

18. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

I hate to disagree but I saw this coming from a mile away. I worked as a therapist for years...addicts lie. It becomes so pervasive in their addict lifestyle that they'll lie about everything.

Here's an example...I would do an intake interview with someone seeking voluntary treatment. Even when asking for help they would lie about what they used, how much they used and when they last used. They didn't have to lie...they just did.

19. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

Except that Artie's tits are bigger.

20. jamesp717

jamesp717 Member

Hey Now

Robin had a classic, I am paraphrasing here but it went something like this "if artie was standing in the room telling me he was here, I wouldn't believe him"

And them mr honesty went on a rant about Akon, saying he never did any time.

But what I liked best was when Gary I believe questioned all of arties stories and then someone asked him if he every really did heroin. :no:

I didn't want you guys to hate me :wah: so I said I was going to therapy, he just doesn't get it and may never get it.

Hate to say I told ya so, but I told ya so. artie is a loser and hides behind lies and bravado.