reunited and it feels so good

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by riskybzns, Oct 18, 2008.

1. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

Looks like Jamie will be reunited with Donnie Wingo. I have a hard time believing Jack would bring him back, especially since Jack broke them up once before.

2. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

Aside from Kenseth and Robbie Riser before he moved up it seems like Jack Roush doesn't like to keep people together for very long. Though Jamie needs a change. 1 top 5 this season.

3. riskybzns

there are times i'm not a fan of jack doing swaps, and then there are times that i'm a fan. i thought one of the worst swaps jack did was let doug richert go from the 16, but it looks like the greg and greg show is finally coming together.
    i just don't think bringing wingo back is going to help jamie improve, but i'd give it 14 races to see how things shake out.

4. Snoozer

Yeah, I'll never understand that move. Biffle and Richert together = 6 wins 2nd place in the chase by 35 points. Lets shake things up after a season like that:eek:??? Of course this is easy for me to say, I'm pretty sure Mr. Roush knows what he's doing ;)
    Nascar is funny like that what combo works one year doesn't the next. Look at Gordon. 30 top 10s and 6 (or 7??) wins last year and this year, not so much.
    Though, I do have my hopes up for tomorrow. he was fastest in happy hour.

5. riskybzns

i'm not a gordon fan by any means, but i picked him to win. i'd also hate to see that 14 year win streak come to an end this year.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  6. Snoozer

He's my pick in the A list for Yahoo fantasy racing. Which I'm kicking ass at this year.
    We need to start a group here for next season :bigthumbup: