Reesee's

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by IronJabroni, Nov 24, 2008.

1. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

damn bababooey, it haunts me

2. johninbricknj

johninbricknj Member

MAC-HINE:hah:

3. IronJabroni

personal life at a 2, professional life at a noine

4. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

I didn't know that you all knew I had caps on my teef...

5. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I missed the whole Reesee's deal. What's up with that?

6. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Similar to Gary's favorite cartoon character, he said that Reese's PB cups are his favorite candy, but he pronounced it "Ree-Sees" instead of "Ree-Sez". That's all Howard needed to go off on a rant (and for Fred to play a well timed clip of Gary saying "Ree-Sees" right after Robin did a Reese Witherspoon story).

Bark likes this.
  7. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

Rhesus Ma-ma-ma-monkey.

8. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Thanks. I figured it was something like that. I kept wondering why he was mispronouncing Reese's. :smug:

9. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

No problem, boff! ;)

10. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

Gary Dell'Abate is the greatest person on the face of the earth.

11. ProperModulation

He's as bad as can...

12. IronJabroni

he knows what he knows, he knows what he has, he gets better...

13. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

"No, no, no...No. no. no, no. Sour, I want you to go to jail for this!"

To have Gary explain it (and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt), Howard got one of those Klondike bars from the staff. He thought it was the pretzel one, but he didn't get pretzel in it. So then when Howard explained it was peanut butter, I guess instead of looking at the wrapper (because his old man eyes don't work he can't see Prince in what most people described as a perfectly but not overly lit concert in a hotel room), Gary had to answer and someone shouted the answer "Ree-Sees" at him and he shouted that to Howard. The rest is history!

Gary's claim is that he said "Ree-Sees" because he thought maybe Klondike was using a similar sounding name and wasn't working with "Ree Sez".

Bark likes this.
  14. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

Boff, someone stole the Gary puppet! I got the first 5 numbers on the license plate.

15. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Was that someone Sal? Why do I have the feeling the stockbroker purposely set him up? :D

16. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

Another guy who hates the show but can quote it verbatim. :D

You are correct on the details. I tried to water it down to its essence. Forgive me. :eek:

17. sjb4

sjb4 Member

I've heard plenty of people pronouce Reese's just like Gary did, so I don't buy his backpedaling. So they way he said it didn't seem that odd to me, but it did give the crew a decent excuse to bust his balls yet again.

18. ProperModulation

it was classic ball busting. the trigger wasn't anything all that embarrassing but the more he tried to defend himself, the more fun it was to drown him out and continue.

"I've never said ree-sees before boff!"

19. TheScionicMan

TheScionicMan Last non-Hating Stern Fan

Gary, your breath smells like feecees....

20. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

No, Howard, you blamed Gary!

BTW, I think it was either JD or Scott DePace that said ReeSees....they didn't say it to bust on Gary, though.