Rate this Team - Yates Racing

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by semipenguin, Jan 1, 2009.

?

How do you rate Yates Racing?

Poll closed Feb 15, 2009.
  1. One of the best teams in NASCAR

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  2. Up and coming. Look for them next year.

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. Will end the season as a one car team

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Mediocre at best

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. Who?

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Official Yates Racing Website

What are your likes and dislikes of this team? What do you think they should change and what do you think they should not change? Will they go up or will they go down? How will they do this year? Who is your favorite driver from this team?

This from Wikipedia...

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  2. Snafam

Snafam Member

Yates Racing "did more with less" than any other team on the roster. They made every race, and they had some pretty good finishes. David Gilliland turned out to be a pretty good road racer at Sonoma, and was actually doing pretty good at The Glen until Mikey's protege, who since been dumped, tried to bulldoze his way through the turn.

3. 28isgreat

28isgreat New Member

Yates Racing

I am very glad to be a Yates Racing fan. David & Travis did a great job last year with what the team was able to give them. I wish the team had more money for R&D / testing to advance their performance. If sponsorship comes in this year results will follow. Paul will be a good addition to the team.

4. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Welcome, 28!...:D

I am a Ford fan, so I'm a fan of Yates Racing. I do think that it's going to be very hard, if not impossible for them to continue without full time sponsorship for the 28 and 38.

I do think with Bobby Labonte being without a ride, we may see him in one of these cars by the end of the year. That would make me very happy...:D

5. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

:rofl2: