Raiders cut DeAngelo Hall

Discussion in 'NFL' started by AJ_II, Nov 5, 2008.

1. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Boy oh boy, as terrible as it is being a Houston Texans fan, I've gotta say, I think just about anything is better than rooting for the Oakland Raiders (Lions...you're a close 2nd). Al Davis and the Raider front office have absolutely no idea, no plan, no strategy. Simply put, they don't know what they're doing in Oakland.

They've now released DeAngelo Hall, who they just traded for this past offseason...for a 2nd and 5th round pick. Just 8 games into the season, he's gone, and the Raiders have to pay him $8 million ($7 million signing bonus plus a $1 million base salary). So for 8 games, the Raiders spent 2 draft picks and $8 million on DeAngelo Hall. Nice job, Al Davis.

2. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

The Raiders are one screwed up franchise! Al Davis now seems clueless. What a waste... the man is a Hall of Famer.

3. TX WJ

TX WJ Intelligent Donkey

:pointer: DeAngelo Hall :pointlaugh::loser:

:bigahh::hah::churn:

4. TSSJimmyCoN

TSSJimmyCoN Member

Lions pick him up!

5. TX WJ

TX WJ Intelligent Donkey

The Redskins pick him up!

As a Cowboys fan I say, thank you! Big plays against him. :churn:

6. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

I don't think the Raiders will ever be anything close to good as long as Al is alive and running the show in Oakland. The way he handled Lane this year was nothing short of embarrassing.

The Lions are desperate, but not entirely clueless...well, not in the same way as the Raiders.

7. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

yes, I think Peter King agrees with you