Question about life time subscription

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Soundwave Cafe' started by Jager, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Jager

Jager Member

I have both Xm and Sirius and the other day I called too add the best of Sirius to my Xm. I plan on canceling my Sirius when it runs out Dec 15th. I just want to be sure on this, Lets say I want the life time subscription to Xm along with the best of Sirius. I have 2 Xm radios, is the life time subscription only for 1 radio or both? I believe when I called to add the best of Sirius, she offered me a lifetime deal for around $400 or something , can't remember now. But will I have to pay $400 some dollars to add the other radio, or do you get a discount?

2. downsj

downsj Member

I don't believe there's a discount for additional radios.

3. Jager

Jager Member

Thanks downsj

4. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

I don't recall hearing about XM offering lifetime subscriptions.

5. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

The deal is that you can get lifetime XM for a single radio for $399. Lifetime with BoS is $499. Additional radios would be at family plan rates. Same restrictions as Sirius Lifetime with regards to transfers and fees.

6. schneids

schneids New Member

I got an email today from Sirius to call in for a discount on lifetime programming. $100 off of regular Sirius lifetime and $150 off of Sirius + Best of XM lifetime...

I'm wondering, is that the same deal you were offered? i would imagine so. When I started Sirius back in 2004, I think lifetime was around $500.

I can't find any information about lifetime plans on the Sirius website now.

7. Fireman451

Fireman451 New Member

Just received an email offering me a $50 discount on Best of XM if added to my Sirius Lifetime sub.

Wonder what the total cost of adding the Best of XM is . . . guess I can call the number I provided me.

8. schneids

schneids New Member

Also, does XM even offer lifetime service? All my email said was Sirius lifetime and Siris + Best of XM lifetime. I'd be interested in an Xm radio lifetime for the wife's car with it built in, but i'm leery of doing it for my sportster 2 PnP sirius radio.

9. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

They do now. $399. $499 including Best of Sirius.

10. monty

monty Member

$150 - $50 = $100 is the sale price

11. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

The offer is also available online. I just might pull the trigger on this one if it's still available come next payday.

[​IMG]