Playboy Radio

Discussion in 'SiriusXM News & Talk' started by Bandit 5160, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Bandit 5160

Bandit 5160 Member

I've never listened to this. Is it any good? What kind of things are on it...the SOUNDS of sex? It seems to me that Playboy would need VIDEO to be effective.:Smiley_wink:

2. bigdaddyII

bigdaddyII Member

Mostly talk shows about sex. There is one program that comes on late in the evening that indeed is the sounds of sex, I think its called Sexy Stories. Afternoon Advice is one of my favorites.

3. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

Private Calls.

A call-in program featuring a different amorous adult star each night of the week, Private Calls promises to create intimate moments that will leave listeners satisfied. Rotating hosts include Vanessa Blue, Alana Evans, Kylie Ireland and Ann Marie.

SIRIUS Satellite Radio - Playboy Radio

Weekdays 10 pm – 12 am ET (7 pm – 9 pm PT) on Sirius 99.

4. tsave31

tsave31 Member

Afternoon Advice is great.

Private call is, I think, more hilarious than anything. Some of the people that call in with their stories are great.

5. goreds2

goreds2 Well-Known Member

6. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

you know how you (as in everyone) shut off the Stern show when the whores come on? This is ALL THAT on one station.

Good if you are 15 I guess.

7. Bandit 5160

Bandit 5160 Member

WOW!! I listened to a bit of the Christy Canyon show, and heard I guy call her and talk about how he played with his wife's pussy to get it all wet before gently slipping his finger in her asshole to get her ready for anal sex! :eek: WHO WOULD WANT TO SHARE THAT WITH PEOPLE?!

8. bigdaddyII

bigdaddyII Member

It takes all kinds to make the world go round.

9. goreds2

Unless he gives his full name, I doubt anyone will find out it is him. :smug:

10. Bandit 5160

Bandit 5160 Member

Well if someone I knew called in with that stuff and gave their first name- I'd know exactly who it was! And I'd embarrass the crap out of them! I bet some of the give fake names- kind of like strippers.

11. HCLogo

HCLogo Member

I tuned in out of curiosity on the way home from work yesterday, and there was a relationship advice show on. It was actually pretty good! I was expecting it to be all sex talk, but I was pleasantly surprised.

12. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Hey, it's uncensored radio at it's finest!

I was listening once and they were talking about "wet pussy juice."

Apparently when Playboy Radio was part of XM, before the move to Sirius, it wasn't well-liked. Sirius must have changed it for the better, because i'm not seeing as much anti-Playboy Radio discussion as there once seemed to be.

13. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Or like Bubba's voice-protection deal.

14. Bandit 5160

Bandit 5160 Member

People at XM didn't want to pay extra for it, either. That's where some of the negative talk came from. They had Playboy and Opie and Anthony as "premium channels" that didn't come witha standard subscription if I remember correctly.

15. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Back when XM was $9.95/mo, I think Playboy used to cost $2.99/mo when it was on XM. O&A was $1.99/mo. I remember subscribing to O&A on my 35th birthday, and three months later, they raised the monthly price to $12.95/mo and added O&A as part of the regular subscription...:)

16. goreds2

They also added free online listening to the $12.95 price. They had charged extra for that but not sure how much.

By the way. Love the Playboy channel. :ter:

17. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

This actually isn't that horrible of a station. Got stuck listening last night. Pretty good!

18. Bandit 5160

Bandit 5160 Member

This is probably not thr right place to post this, but I'm surprised a bit that Sirius never considered charging extra for Howard Stern and his big fat contract...I guess they were afraid people wouldn't be willing to pay.

19. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

"This is probably not thr right place to post this, but I'm surprised a bit that Sirius never considered charging extra for Howard Stern and his big fat contract...I guess they were afraid people wouldn't be willing to pay. "

He's responsible for about 6million subs. What part of that isn't making the money?

20. Bandit 5160

Bandit 5160 Member

No question that he's saved Sirius. No question at all. It is just that his salary is so freaking HUGE.