• Little Caesar

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
suck.

but ya gotta do what ya gotta do and they are the easy, quick, and cheaper fix than local pizza places.

now out of the big ones, who is your fav? and by the big ones i mean:

pizza hut
papa johns
dominos
little caesar

i have to go with papa johns. i just like how the sauce tastes a bit diff. than the other three. little caesar has made a wierd change lately, where they pre make pies and you just come to the store and pick one up for $5. i remember them as the same as pizza hut when i was younger.

local pizza joints down here make a far better pie, but its about $10 more. not always worth the trade-off.

well, i just ordered a papa johns and thats why i thought of this thread. im also a bit bored at work.

so what do ya think?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Of the big 4, Papa Johns is best. But there is Rosati's where I am at. Pricey but well worth it.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
My local joints are the same price as or cheaper than the chains, and the pizza tastes so much better. I never buy from chains.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I used to HATE Pizza Hut but the last couple times we ordered pizza we got their stuffed crust. MUCH better than years ago. I stopped eating Pizza Hut in the 90's. My favorite was always Papa Johns or Little Caesars for the cheapies, Round Table for the more expensive cheapy.

/still can't stand dominoes

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
My local joints are the same price as or cheaper than the chains, and the pizza tastes so much better. I never buy from chains.

i wish that was the case here. my fav place is just under double the price of the chains for a large pie. and at least one of the chains almost always has a 3 medium foe $5 each type of deal.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Pizza Hut & Papa Johns are the only ones that deliver to my house :right:

Pizza Hut over Papa Johns. Thin Crust. Pan or Thick crust give me heartburn :worried:
Posted via Mobile Device

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Pan or Thick crust give me heartburn :worried:
Posted via Mobile Device

tums-assd-fruit.jpg

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I used to HATE Pizza Hut but the last couple times we ordered pizza we got their stuffed crust. MUCH better than years ago. I stopped eating Pizza Hut in the 90's. My favorite was always Papa Johns or Little Caesars for the cheapies, Round Table for the more expensive cheapy.

/still can't stand dominoes

Yeah, Pizza Hut is a lot less greasy than even 3 years ago. But they've gotten a lot better, especially with the Stuffed Crust. Dominos is better than before too, but yeah, still hate the sauce.

I picked Papa Johns, but the nearest Papa Johns is 30 minutes away from me, and they don't deliver here, so I just use Pizza Hut and order online or on the app. :bigthumbup:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN

Yes, I use Tums :)

But I find that Zantac (or the Wal-Mart "Equate" version) works best for me :D

I got a thick crust Papa Johns one time that nothing could take the heartburn away :worried:

I had to throw out the second pizza cuz I wasn't going thru that again :right:
Posted via Mobile Device

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Little Caesar is great for a quick pick up for 5 bucks.

PaPa Johns and Dominos pizza are great taking to the drive in movies. Yes, they are still around my area.

Pizza Hut would be last on my list.

I voted Little Caesar for the price and already made.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Papa Johns from that list.
East of Chicago for my other chain choice.

I just had Vito's for dinner tonight, so it's odd that this thread shows up now. Vito's is a small local chain. (15 locations or so.) They are awesome. They do some great specialty za's. Mmmmm shrimp pizza. . . . Yum.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
I can't let someone else burn my pie. Papa Murphy's take and bake pies are the only way to go. I'm a coupon hound so I never pay full price. Filling out the survey gets me a free cheesy bread or cinnamon wheel on my next purchase. Their four pound stuffed pies are fantastic.

TX WJ

Intelligent Donkey
Oct 15, 2008
Chucktown
I voted for Dominos but they and Papa Johns Pizza gives me major heartburn. I like a local place, South of Philly. Great pie, no heartburn.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I haven't eaten a chain pizza in probably 10 years, when my bro last worked for Dominos :) So I go with them.

Local places much better. And even the one that is slightly more expensive tastes 10x better than any other pizzas I've had. Aubrees Pizza in Ypsi rules!

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I can't let someone else burn my pie. Papa Murphy's take and bake pies are the only way to go. I'm a coupon hound so I never pay full price. Filling out the survey gets me a free cheesy bread or cinnamon wheel on my next purchase. Their four pound stuffed pies are fantastic.

That's a good pick! My brother and I ate those quite a bit a few summers ago. HUGE pizzas, tons of toppings and a great price.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I'm watching this thread. I've always been curious about these pizza chains. I see them advertised all the time, but I've never been. We don't have any of those chains near where I live and work. All the pizza joints are "mom and pop" operations.

I don't think I've had Dominos since college, and maybe I had Pizza Hut 15 years ago on a road trip.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
We don’t go to pizza chains. My aunt owns an Italian Pizzeria, we go to her place! :purpbanana:

There have been only a few times we ordered pizza elsewhere and believe it or not, we got them at Costco!

Reactions: semipenguin