Pioneer ida-x100

lronglien

Nov 10, 2008
I have a Pioneer ida-x100 in my car with the Sirius tuner. Its a great unit and I'm certainly glad I went ahead with getting it. I'm wondering about the limits of the Sirius tuner however. The tuner only goes to 184. I'm wondering if I purchased the Best of XM if the tuner would go higher than that? I'm especially interested if the MLB package becomes a part of the Sirius lineup in March or April. Does anyone have this unit and have experience with the higher numbered channels?

Sandlapper

Oct 15, 2008
Greenville, SC
www.twitter.com
I have a Pioneer ida-x100 in my car with the Sirius tuner. Its a great unit and I'm certainly glad I went ahead with getting it. I'm wondering about the limits of the Sirius tuner however. The tuner only goes to 184. I'm wondering if I purchased the Best of XM if the tuner would go higher than that? I'm especially interested if the MLB package becomes a part of the Sirius lineup in March or April. Does anyone have this unit and have experience with the higher numbered channels?

Yes, the channels would go higher once your receiver was told to do so.

Digital_TVZ

Jan 13, 2009

The iDA-X100 is from Alpine and yes, when used with the KCA-SC100 (Interface) and SCC1 (Tuner) you can receive the "Best of XM" packages if ordered.