Pacman suspended........again

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Blitz71, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

There are just to many bone headed idiots in pro sports these days. I cant believe this guy! Hes throwing away something that most people can only dream of. I hope he never plays another down again.

2. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

Not sure what the real deal is with this "incident". I've been reading a lot of conflicting stories. But, the bottom line is he put himself under the microscope so it comes with the territory.

3. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

From what I read, it was because there was alcohol involved. He was under probation type rules. He wasn't suppose to be using alcohol, among other things.

4. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

And in other Dallas Cowboy news, Jerry Jones traded for WR Roy Williams today. Sounds like Jerry might be panicking a little bit. Considering Williams was probably going to leave after this season, I think Detroit made out really well in getting a 1st-round draft pick (plus 3rd and 6th round picks as well).

5. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

le it rain!!!

6. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

What a jerkoff. Pay me 10 mill/year and I'll behave.

7. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

Dam straight-i would so much a posterboy for that kinda $cratch!

8. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

I thought I heard that Romo being out for a month because of a bum pinky on his throwing hand.

9. Blitz71

Blitz71 Member

I saw on the NFL Network lastnight that Favre called Romo and suggested he try to play through he pain.

10. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Asshole, now it cost Tennessee a pick. I believe in second chances and he got his, so to hell will Pacman.:mad:

11. TX WJ

TX WJ Intelligent Donkey

Packman is an idiot. Man can make major bucks playing football if he just won'tbe an ass, he will be on the street homeless in 10 years and people will feel sorry for him.:mad: