Ok, where are all the NASCAR fans?

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by semipenguin, Oct 14, 2008.

1. MicEd

MicEd Member

Hey penguin which looser driver is your driver? Just curious so I can bust your chops when he looses. Or is it conveniently Jimmy Johnson because he is the one winning right now. And as for Jr. I think it has been a good year not a great year but a good year nonetheless. There can only be one winner and that makes all the rest losers. Don’t take this personally just getting tired of all the Jr. bashers. He is just one driver and just because he has more fans than all the other drivers combined I don't think it is necessary for those other 10 fans to constantly bash him. Just an opinion from a Nascar fan who is not obsessed with changing the rules who happens to like Jr

2. foyt

foyt Member

Does he have all these fans, or were they fans of his dad before that fateful day he turned right instead of left?

3. mccastle

mccastle Member

I think it is a little bit of both.

I like Jr just like I like Tony, Harvick, Jimmie, Truex Jr, Mark Martin, Spencer, Kenny Wallace and a bunch of others. Please explain to me why there is such hatred for Jr. He has won 18 races. So he hasn't won a championship in cup. He has in busch series right? It's just like the hatred for Jimmie Johnson. I have listened to so much crap on sirius the last couple of weeks about basically changing qualifying, pit selections, tracks and what ever else to keep the 48 team from winning. Are the 88 haters upset because he keeps getting voted most popular? I wonder if everyone's personal choice of driver was winning more often would they even care about Jr? :rolleyes:

4. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Yes, but it's just so fun to get you guys (and gals) all bent...:p

Actually, my very favorite is Jeff Gordon, but I've been rooting for Kyle Busch a lot this year...:rolleyes:

5. rdhdtrue

rdhdtrue Member

Actually (I will not speak to the majority) but I was fans of both of them before that. A bit bitter are we?

6. I find out some things I never knew, and a good laugh makes the day just a bit more workable (if thats a real word), trust me you guys can make me hungry, make me angry at times, and this may sound really odd but when my dad died last month I told the limo guy to put you guys on (the rest of the family was ok with it) and I forgot my own h*ll I was going through.

7. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Thanks for the welcome Semi :)

But I can not bust on Jr's fans.............because I am one!!!
    As I learn how to use these forums...... trust me.....I'll be contributing, I'm Italian so I talk (type) with my hands LOL!!!

8. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

You are too funny Mike........But you're right, I don't know what I was thinking....clearly I was listening to another show and not yours! LOL

Well smarty pants it was TMD and I do learn a lot. I learn about hair care products, bagels, best restaurants in Atlanta and so on LOL
    Have I pulled your pants down yet? LOL :eek:

CountessBathory likes this.
  9. Antsie.....WOW LOL:rofl2::clap: Very well said, think of TMD as the morning lifestyle show with a bit of racing mixed in. Its better than Martha Stewart at times, not as snooty, a lot more edge and the hosts on this channel have better looks( Bags, Moody and Smoke) than her and her emaciated princess of a daughter.

10. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

LOL Isles...........I just wanted to mess with Mike. I really do listen to their show and I do learn about NASCAR. I'm not sure about other channels on Sirius, my radio is stuck on 128 :)

11. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Aww. Oh well. It's nice to have you here anyway. We're all one big happy family...:)

12. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

I'm pumped up to see the Nascar forum on here so busy. Plus kudos to all those who are keeping this place a positive vibe :bigclap:

13. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

Isn't it awesome, Tom. Have to give kudos to Bagman for giving the place a plug on the show this morning. In no particular order, Bagman, Moody, Poole and the Postman are wonderful people. We just got to get the Postman over here. I'm pretty sure his invitation didn't get lost in the mail.

14. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

"Anyway" ...... You make that sound so bad LOL (Just teasing ya!)

Glad to be here and I can tell this is a happy family!! Life is too short, ya got to stay Happy :)

semipenguin likes this.
  15. I just want too add to the positive vibe going on right now, one major thing I have noticed here is that no bashing and no uglyness exsists here, THANKS AGAIN for making me feel like I have a home here.

16. Snafam

Snafam Member

There is indeed a nice vibe here...the other place was getting to be really uncomfortable to visit!

17. chazmo

chazmo New Member

I am just happy to see that the people who conststantly complain using foul language haven't showed up over here.

18. johninbricknj

johninbricknj Member

And if they do show up please make it clear to THEM or the MODS that we will not tolerate their shananagins.
    I was at SBS every day checking what was going on and would not post because of the ill manner of some of the posters. Right now, this site rocks. LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY.
    Thank you. I'll be quiet now:ignore: