Ok, I was like totally ditched or something

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by NHTracker, Oct 23, 2008.

1. NHTracker

NHTracker New Member

So here I am checking the SBS forums for god knows how long thinking to myself that it's way too quiet, and when the hell is this lag gonna be fixed? Little did I know I was hanging out in a virtual ghost town, yet here I was thinking that interest in Sirius was fading much like the stock price, then all of a sudden I crossed a post with this forum name in it.

So naturally I come over here to what the hell this site is about, when low and behold, everybody that I've known for god knows how many years now are partying away without me!

That was cold people, just COLD! Well anyway, since ya'll know I can't seem to quit you, I've decided to pull up stakes and plant my ass right here. So here I am! So who's got the booze?

2. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

Hey NHTracker, welcome aboard to DRC. You will like it here, very fast site and active. Also all the new users buy the first round of beer. :p

3. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Hi NHTracker, Glad to see you made it aboard the DRC train. :)

4. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

:eek:
    I see you found our little operation here... and I've told DAB, sooner or later, NHTracker will find out about this place.

Glad to have you, Welcome to DRC! :)

5. secrecyguy

secrecyguy Member

Welcome aboard! I don't know if you remember me but I used hang out at xmfan, sbs, and xm411 than I left.

Now I am back and so far this forum is great! :)

6. Bandwagon03

Bandwagon03 Well-Known Member

Oh great, NH Tracker has found us, now we have to move again! :mad:

Just kidding man, welcome aboard!

7. DoublEE

DoublEE Active Member

Sorry. :eek:

Welcome to your new home.:bigthumbup:

8. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

Hey, I was going to tell you, but the voices in my head told me not to! :jj:

Welcome aboard!!

9. Davis

Davis Member

I don't remember you but WELCOME!

10. Wolf

Wolf Manspreading on DRC

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  11. jwt873

jwt873 Member

Yes, welcome :)

12. Chrissyb