Official SIRIUS FM Direct Adapter

Discussion in 'DRC Hardware Exchange' started by hexagram, Oct 11, 2008.

1. hexagram

hexagram Medicinal & Recreational.

Brand new and sealed. I have kept it in the drawer ever since I received it.

Going for $19.99 + shipping on TSS-Radio, asking for $15 shipped (or best offer).

2. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

You could send it back to us to, but it's a good deal for someone looking for it. Maybe the next call I get for one I'll send your way.

3. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Now THATS service!

4. hexagram

I don't see an address on your site. Could you send it to me?

5. TSS Taylor

TSS Taylor DRC Fan

TSS-Radio
    Attn Taylor
    1348 W. Concord Place #3
    Chicago, IL 60642
    773-772-4340

I will refund the full amount of the products price.

6. hexagram

Works for me. I'll send it out first thing Monday. :)

7. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

I thougth Sirius was sending these out now for Free - Those people who received a card in the mail telling them their FM Modulators were too strong.

8. Davis

Davis Member

They keep sending me emails about it being too strong but I never got a mailer or an offer.

9. limegrass69

limegrass69 Confused

Try going here http://www.sirius.com/optimize and see if you can snag yourself a freebie!

Good luck!!

10. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

I just got a new ESN on my refurbished S50 they sent me. I wonder if I can get another one of these. If I can I'll give it away....

11. dlynx

dlynx Member

I've filled that out for 2 of my receivers telling them I'm going with the FM direct option and have as of yet to receive anything further about it. Not that I really need 'em I'm fine with my current setups for the most part, but another FM direct could occasionally come in handy on one so so vehicle I use only some of the time.

12. MM

MM Administrator

13. hexagram

I have decided to give my FM Adapter to someone who wants it. You just have to pay the shipping cost (It shouldn't be more than $5 for Priority USPS).

Send me a private message if you're interested.