Obama!!!

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by AJ_II, Nov 5, 2008.

1. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

I'm pretty excited about Barack Obama being elected President last night. Yes, it's great that he'll be the first African-American President and he vows to bring change to the country. I don't downplay any of that. But really, I'm just happy that Fred can continue to use my favorite sound byte - "OBAMA!!!". :egypt:

Here it is - obama.wav

2. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

did you hear he pimps white women and black women?

3. Chance00

Chance00 Member

no i didn't! but you know the first time i heard of him was on a pair of big ol' TITS!

4. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

what were they, 54d's?

5. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I heard Obama is a long-legged mac-daddy.

6. johninbricknj

johninbricknj Member

Even Daniel Carver and his wife was very happy that Obama is our president elect.:rofl2:

7. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khuu-RhOBDU]YouTube - Obama's Bra 54 Double "D"[/ame]

8. mrpacs

mrpacs Well-Known Member

Some funny stuff with that segment.

9. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

10. NBACha

NBACha New Member

With all of my soul, I hate that soundbite. One of the worst ever....mainly because it's overused.

11. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

Leading up to the election I thought that after Fred played the "OBAMA!!!" sound drop he should have played the Baba Booey "Mac Hine" sound drop for equal time.

12. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Geez, all of your soul, huh? I've never seen such disdain for a sound effect!

I love it, I don't think it'll ever get old for me. Still laugh every time Fred plays it.

13. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Good point. Would have only been fair.

14. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

The best part about this video is at around the 50 second mark. Pastor Manning says, "Obama is a long-legged mac daddy", and the guy sitting directly to his left nods along as if something insightful is being said.

15. sjb4

sjb4 Member

I nominate the Oprah Winfrey soundbite. Every single time they mention her, Fred plays it.

16. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

It was said today that Pastor Manning will be on the show in the near future...

I -think- he'll be calling in, but I could be wrong.

17. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Yeah, they said the interview would be over the phone. Can't wait for this. People like Pastor Manning fascinate me; does he really believe this stuff he's saying, or is he just doing it for shock value/attention? Either way, I wouldn't mind Howard giving this guy his own 60 minute show.

18. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

He really believes the shit he's saying. And his message (that blacks should turn to god instead of a politician to solve their problems) is no more ( or less) ridiculous (not to mention simplistic and incorrect) than race-baiters like Rev. Wright who blame every problem in the black community on racism and wacky government plots.

The funny thing is, Riley had the guy on the ropes for a little bit, and Rileys more full of shit than 10 preachers of any ilk. :yesshake:

19. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

What do you mean? Has Manning already been on the show? I just finished Monday's show, so I'm a little behind...

20. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

This morning in the second hour. Seemed like a typical born-again type, pretty harmless really. Same old BS that Riley spouts, except where Riley sees aliens and spaceships, Manning sees devils and the anti-christ. About the same mentality as the crazy people who proclaimed Reagan to be the devil because the number of letters in his full name were 666 (this was mentioned in the interview).

No big whoop, IMHO. At least he doesn't dress his flock up in Nike sneakers and give them the $5.75 ticket on the Hale-Bopp comet.