Notification of replies not working?

Discussion in 'DRC Site Feedback' started by kryptonite, Nov 11, 2008.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Is anyone else not getting any e-mail notifications of new replies?

2. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I don't do e-mail. Someone else had an issue and some spam filters are treating DRC as spam. You might want to check your filter.

3. MM

MM Administrator

Please make sure that you have forum@digitalradiocentral.com in your "safe" email. For me it was going to spam when I changed it.

I just changed it for you in your User CP. You had it set to "No Notifications." :)

4. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think it was actually working when I changed the filter setting in gmail. :)

5. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

hmmm, i haven't got a notification all day today and i haven't changed any settings.

6. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

They are aware of this as this seem to come up during the maintenance last night!

7. riskybzns

ok chief, my bad.

8. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

No problem, I appreciate the notification because sometimes we don't know! :)

9. MM

MM Administrator

It should be working now. There might be a small change later today in the actual email address it comes from.

I'll let you guys know when I change it.

10. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

I turn mine off anyway. I know where I've posted and don't need an annoying message clogging up my email telling me that people replied to the thread.

11. MM

MM Administrator

FYI, I have updated the notification email to be coming from forum@drc.com again.

Sorry for any issues that this has cause anyone.

12. SpaceKitty

SpaceKitty Member

I haven't been getting any email notifications either. This is the only forum that I visit that doesn't send me any. It's not the spam blocker either, there isn't one for the service I use and my email program isn't getting it as spam either, it's just not coming in.

13. riskybzns

do you have them turned off because i'm getting them.

14. SpaceKitty

SpaceKitty Member

This one I did get. Yes, they were turned on since the day I registered.