Netflix question

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I was looking into getting Netflix down the road and I did a search here and on the net, and I couldn't really find my answer. But my question is when you subscribe for a account for $7.99 a month, which is unlimited. Can one account work with multiple units like for my PS3, Wii, computer, iPad? or do I have to have more then one account to download and play movies on couple of devices?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
1 account should work on all of those devies. Albeit, maybe not at the same time.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
I've been able to play Netflix on Apple TV and my laptop at the same time, so it does work that way.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I've been able to play Netflix on Apple TV and my laptop at the same time, so it does work that way.

Cool! I never had a reason to run it on 2 different devices at the same time.

I assumed that you could only log in one at a time, like email.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I would probably just use it on one device at a time, at least it not like SiriusXM were you we need couple accounts for each device.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Yeah all these on demand music services will only let log in and stream one device at a time, but that doesn't seem to be the case with Netflix's. I think the service is great and I have never been without something to watch. I've been watching old series that I was interested in, but never really was able to watch at the time. I even enjoy watching some old shows that I remember as a kid like Perry Mason. It takes them a while to get newer stuff, but there are other alternatives for watching newer stuff.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Yeah all these on demand music services will only let log in and stream one device at a time, but that doesn't seem to be the case with Netflix's. I think the service is great and I have never been without something to watch. I've been watching old series that I was interested in, but never really was able to watch at the time. I even enjoy watching some old shows that I remember as a kid like Perry Mason. It takes them a while to get newer stuff, but there are other alternatives for watching newer stuff.

Netflix truly is a superior service. I love watching the old Married...with Children and BSG episodes.