NASCAR stops F1 test for Kyle Busch

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by dpkimmel2001, Nov 18, 2008.

1. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

2. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Well, they can reschedule the test. I would think toyota would do that for Kyle and I think toyota wants Kyle to be in NY.

3. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Active Member

Youd think they would have known back when they scheduled the test what Kyle's schedule was going to be. WHat do they do? Plan Kyle's schedule by the week?

4. Jager

Jager Member

He can't blame nascar on this. Just a scheduling conflict. Re-schedule and go test the F-1

5. Wait, why was he testing for f1? What team?

6. dpkimmel2001

It was for Toyota. I don't know that it was in place of another F1 driver.

As to why... I don't know although there was some talk on Moody's show about this a while back. :yesshake:

7. Why can't they get Ralf Schumacher to do it he has nothing better to do, why one of our boys!

8. dpkimmel2001

I don't know that it was only Toyota's idea. I'm not sure that they were the one's doing the looking. I think it was originally brought up by Kyle a while ago.

9. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

he should talk to jp montoya about it...must be just a lark

10. Is there a background motive to this? I work for an electrical distributor and I clearly dont think I would wake up one morning and say "you know what I want to know what it feels like to work at "xyz electric"" You see where I am going, it just seems odd. Toyota has their own drivers over there and can implement their talent for testing.

11. dpkimmel2001

I gotta wonder.... How does this benefit Kyle? Or, wold this benefit F1? I don't really want to admit it but I hear that F1 is more popular, world wide, that is. You couldn't tell in my house! Anyhow, what if Kyle would leave and go to F1 at some point? I could certainly be wrong, but I don't remember something like that happening before. Would that be big news for the F1 community if they lured away a NASCAR driver to their series? Probably not to them.

12. Its not like the trading paint with Gordon/Montoya!! It just seems really odd. I smell a rat!!!

13. dpkimmel2001

14. Still odd, but read down and saw the "joking" comment about Carl "more juiced that Barry Bonds"!!!!! LOL

15. dpkimmel2001

I didn't see that but I do remember Barry Bonds, when he was in Pittsburgh. He was more the size of Jimmy J J Walker! :yesshake: :hah:

16. Bonds ******* is a roider!!!!

17. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Active Member

I believe Carl is a roider. He has that square jaw, pulsing veins, acne scarred look to him.

As for Kyle, what does it benefit him? He gets to drive an F1 machine thats what. Its a promotional deal where he gets to drive a piece of machinery that is unmatched by anything in the world. I hope he gets to do it someday.

18. I see this in Cousin Carl'd future:[​IMG]

19. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Wow!!! lol what a picture
    Hey....wasn't halloween last month? :confused:

20. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

My avatar is Carl from the year 2015.