NASCAR.com's TrackPass

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by TVsMike, Oct 27, 2008.

1. TVsMike

TVsMike New Member

Has anybody used it? I've been debating buying it for next season, but don't really know if its worth the money or not.

2. zevious

zevious Member

Raceview rocks. I would recommend buying Trackpass for the season.

3. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

well depends on your driver.. I recommend Hotpass fromDirect TV you can still see whats happening with a driver(obviously depnds on who your driver is) even through the commercials.

4. TVsMike

TVsMike New Member

Well, I'm sure that HotPass from DirecTV rocks, and as a former DirecTV subscriber, I would enjoy the hell out of it. But I don't have DirecTV anymore, and I would rather have the freedom to select ANY driver's radio rather than just the few that DirecTV offers. I just want something else to listen to Carl's (or anybody's else's) scanner and get a ton of stats that they don't offer up on the TV broadcasts.

5. zevious

zevious Member

They have been offering Raceview and such for free the last few weeks. Try it out this weekend.

It rocks. You can listen and watch ANY driver on the track.

6. I wish my fanscan had wifi so I can use it when not at the track, that thing is awesome. :eek:

7. gilpdawg

gilpdawg Active Member

I'll probably get it next year. I didn't find out until a couple of weeks ago that Time Warner/Roadrunner subs get it at a HUGE discount. Like, 24 bucks a year.

8. TVsMike

TVsMike New Member

Wow--How did you find out about that and how did you utilize it? Coupon code or something?

9. snakester

snakester Member

I'm grandfathered into something like that. 3/month for everything but raceview. It was back when comcast had NascarInCar.