Nascar Commercials

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by CountessBathory, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Which ones are you sick of and which ones would you love to see over and over? I for one am getting sick of the Jeff Gordon Hologram one (I love Gordon but its annoying) and I am so done with the Aflac one with the duck and Edwards. I am so happy that Lowes changed the commercial where JJ is running around fixing things and Chad says "Jimmie what are you doing?" Jimmie says "Welding Chad!", that one drives me nuts.

2. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Are these the commercials on the radio, or on TV?

I'm sick of the one about the fastest whatever in NASCAR. Haven't heard the commercial in a few days, maybe a week or so. At the end of the commercial, the rock band singer says something that you can't understand. It sounds like he's say Abudabi Abu Grabe...:confused:

3. Both, the hologram is on both, the duck is on tv and the welding one was on tv.

4. Snoozer

Snoozer Well-Known Member

I like the ones where that song 'Lets see how far we've come'(I thinks thats what its called)is being played in the background. The "This is our NASCAR" commercials. I don't know what it is about them.

5. I forgot about that one, it used to annoy me but it grew on me.

6. Cementups

Cementups Member

My favorite TV commercial is Harvick telling the guy to get a new girlfriend and the looks he gets from the other guys.

7. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

I love the Harvick one too! It's probably because they haven't played it to death as
    as they have with the others and I haven't become annoyed with it yet :)

8. mccastle

mccastle Member

I like those also.

9. rdhdtrue

rdhdtrue Member

I love all of them .... Get NASCAR out there!

10. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Oh, jeez, I can't stand that song. Sounds like a bunch of drunken lumberjacks dancing around the top of a barren hill.

11. Les2

Les2 Member

That one by far is the best I've seen! I just about spit tea everywhere when I seen that, the wife about fell off the couch laughing so hard. That answer he gave was so unexpected....:hah:

12. foyt

foyt Member

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleeps all night and I works all day..."

13. YES perfect Harvick !!!!!

14. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

None of the looks are as funny as the way Sadler looks at Harvick, that is hilarious! As for annoying as hell, why do they advertise ch. 128, ON CH. 128!? If Im already listening to 128, why do I need to be reminded to listen to said channel?:scratch: Stupid and annoying. "Look how far we've come" is Matchbox 20, I like it myself.
    The worst has to be that dam Dodge song with the western theme, its awful! Not to mention how bad they suck right now!:hah:

15. What about the Napa commercials, Waltrip needs to be put down. And BTW where the heck is "Buffy" this year, I have not seen her at all?

16. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

OMG you are so right, Clint hit it right on at Bristol, it just didnt apply to that moment. Hey did you get a pm from me?

17. I think I could have accedentally deleted it while trying to delete the old stuff. Resend it to me please!!!

18. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Ha! So how long has the new engine been in the works? It was supposed to be out in the latter part of the '07 season. Maybe they could get a bail-out from congress.

19. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Why not, Id rather see it blown in nascar where I could at least enjoy it, rather than to hear about another weekend retreat for a bunch of dam crooks!

20. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

So back onto the topic.... Commercials. I think Harvick's commercial is the best with the girlfriend comment.