My Favorite Retard

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by AJ_II, Dec 19, 2008.

1. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

Is it Gary or Wendy? Gary gets the nod from me. Sometimes I wonder if Wendy is legitimately retarded or just extremely stupid.

2. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

I like them in different ways. Wendy is great with her wacky voice mails and thinking of Howard as some sort of Dad.

Gary is definitely more retarded, and him arguing with himself on the phone is probably one of my all-time favorite phony phone calls. So I choose Gary.

3. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Gary is better. Wendy creeps me out sometimes with her frank discussions.

4. IronJabroni

IronJabroni Well-Known Member

what about Beet? don't forget he's as bad as can

5. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

I like Wendy better.

When she kept calling the power company and yelling at them to turn her power back on? That was hilarious.

I like Wendy more because it is fun to explore just how retarded she is. Remember when she pranked called the Waffle Shop but because she eats there all the time, they new it was her?

6. IronJabroni

"Gary, this is the FLU!" Just great!!!

7. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

Remember she's not the same type "retard". She was normal until she was strangled by her umbilical cord cutting off oxygen to her brain.

Gary I'm sure was "radio gold" from the time of conception.

8. Jgatie

Jgatie Banned

"All I want for Christmas is my eleven front teef"

9. Ehilbert1

Ehilbert1 Ooh-Rah!!!!

I would have to say Gary. What freaks me out about Wendy...... is that she can actually babysit. What the hell our they thinking letter her do that?????????

10. Forevernever

Forevernever Active Member

Gina Man, Gina Girl. Gina Girl was retarded, and Gina Man was just institutionalized, which is pretty close to retarded.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  11. VinnyM27

VinnyM27 Active Member

Yes! This week was great with all those memories and clips of mostly Gina Man (even though ti was the anniversary of Gina girl). THAT STUFF should have been in best of the week (but I doubt whoever came up with the special thought about that and just slapped a interviews and Howard opening up that tombstone).

12. Vols44

Vols44 Well-Known Member

Wendy's straight shooting answers make me lol. Gary has his strong suits as well.

13. Ifandorbut

Ifandorbut Well-Known Member

Even though Wendy is the only one in the wack pack to ever approximate her reflexive responses of "Yes", like a nervous Gilbert Gottfried, to every question thrown her way, I would have to pick Gary as my favorite retard.

My least favorite retard is Bob Levy.

Or Sal.

14. IronJabroni

:agree:

15. hank-the-dwarf

hank-the-dwarf Well-Known Member

Gary for sure.:bigthumbup:

16. Super Dave

Super Dave Member

Richard Christy, who else enjoys pissing himself and not changing for hours?

17. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

I was going to sat Robin.

hank-the-dwarf likes this.
  18. jef

jef Power Pig, Hello!

She's my favorite baby. Wahhh.

19. v1ru5

v1ru5 Well-Known Member

My favorite is ETM. Although he may SEEM to be all there the things he says and does seem very retarded to me.

20. k9feces

k9feces Member

They aren't called "retards" anymore they are called "special needs"

hank-the-dwarf likes this.