My Dad

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I been away from the site for a while, because my family has been helping him out settle back home now. He been back home little over a week now and still doing great. Unfortunately he can't walk much, do to his bad leg. So we had to re-range the house, so he can get around in his wheelchair a bit better. I want to try and buy a mobility scooter, but he doesn't really want one. But really, I'm glad that my dad still around and finally out of the hospital, hospice and rehab center. So thanks again everybody for your thoughts and prayers! and he can do, whatever he wants to do again. :)

sbv71

Oct 12, 2008
Good news! Thanks for keeping us updated WolfViper!:bigthumbup:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Well it been couple months, since I updated this thread. When my dad got out of the rehab and hospice, he was doing much better. Well in the past couple of weeks, he started getting a bit weaker again. So unfortunately my family and I had to check him into a temporary hospice to find out what going on. Apparently he was putting on to much drug patch medicine on his arm, which was making him a bit loopy. Well they cut down on the patches and he started to do a bit better now. But they also did some new test and today the doctor wanted to see the family to give us an new health update. His cancer has spread even more throughout his body, so the doctor will keep giving him certain drugs. But here the biggest part of the news was, they gave him about 3 months left to live. That did hit my family hard, specially my mom. But that is the latest news about my dad.

sbv71

Oct 12, 2008
Hang in there. Stay strong. I'll be sending prayers your way...

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Stay strong Wolf. It's going to suck when that day finally comes, but be glad you've had the chance to tell him that you love him. A lot of people never get to do that.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Well it been couple months, since I updated this thread. When my dad got out of the rehab and hospice, he was doing much better. Well in the past couple of weeks, he started getting a bit weaker again. So unfortunately my family and I had to check him into a temporary hospice to find out what going on. Apparently he was putting on to much drug patch medicine on his arm, which was making him a bit loopy. Well they cut down on the patches and he started to do a bit better now. But they also did some new test and today the doctor wanted to see the family to give us an new health update. His cancer has spread even more throughout his body, so the doctor will keep giving him certain drugs. But here the biggest part of the news was, they gave him about 3 months left to live. That did hit my family hard, specially my mom. But that is the latest news about my dad.

going through this shit blows. flat out. all of us have prolly had a loved one who we had to deal with serious medical stuff and it sucks. i feel for ya man. and when its immediate family its even harder. u and ur pops and ur family will be in my thoughts. stay strong.