My 3 Cents

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by JHDK, Jul 7, 2018.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Howard's mock version of Larry King's My 2 Cents segment.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

The further away you live from a Walmart, the better neighborhood your in.

#My3Cents

3. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

I live about 5 miles to a mart. Does that mean I'm in a crummy hood??

4. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Joker! Joker! Joker!

Here in Grand Rapids, this is Meijer country. Walmart only has four locations as opposed to Meijer's eight. Walmart's Meijer's bitch. Meijer is definitely higher class than Walmart. Better quality products and guess what? It's unionized!

5. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

13 miles to a Walmart for me. They don't allow chain stores in my town. Just one Rite-Aid and a Hannaford market.

6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

So everyone in the town gets their medicine there or do you still have local drug stores? I remember when mine finally died back in the Philly burbs around 2000. CVS moved in right next door and the pharmacist/owner wound up working for them.

7. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

5 miles (and inches) is fine. I live like 1.5 miles from one but my Dad lives in a much nicer area and is still only about 6 miles away from one.

8. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Whew. I don't know bout y'all but my walmart is pretty scuzzy and the clientel are what some would call the undesirables.

9. scotchandcigar

I used to call the Walmart (near where we previously lived) the land of mis-shapen heads.

10. scotchandcigar

A couple of towns that border us have the full compliment of chain stores. Actually, our previous hometown (for 18 years) had no chains, and only a handful of businesses of any kind. One pizzeria, a garden center, and an equestrian shop. But all 4 bordering towns had stores galore.

11. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

I've been to Walmarts in nice neighborhoods and bad neighborhoods. Eventually all neighborhoods will have them.