Movies of 2011

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
This year looks like their should be quite a few interesting movies coming out this year like:

Captain America
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Thor
Transformers: The Dark Of The Moon
X-Men: First Class
Green Lantern

I saw looks like their might be couple more horror movies:
Scream 4 and a Saw 8?

Here a website of tons of movies that will be coming out in 2011.
http://teaser-trailer.com/movies-2011.html

I plan on seeing some of the superhero movies this year.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I thought they just did the final Saw movie?

I will be there for the newest Pirates hands down.....

I definitely want to see the new Pirates movie, also they usually say oh this will be the final movie, not. They'll probably keep making adding saw movies like the Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween and Texas Chain Saw Massacre.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Nothing that really stands out for me. Another Pirates movie, really? Saw 8? Do we really need another one? Scream? The first 3 sucked, now they want to make 4? And more Adam Sandler/Owen Wilson movies than I care to watch. I'll be avoiding Transformers also. All I see are crap sequels. Hollywood is truly out of ideas.

Harry Potter might be interesting but it's worth a wait until it hits Netflix. A smurfs movie, :rolleyes: lovely! Fright Night, that's been done already. Oh boy! Another Twilight Movie! And Alvin and the Chipmunks 3???? Should be plenty of material for the Razzie Awards this year.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Ah, it's crap like this that makes me think I should write a screenplay. I probably couldn't do a lot worse than what's out there now.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
The Mrs and I were talking about this over dinner, and came up with the idea that they may actually be writing new stuff, but the financial people are too uptight to take a risk on anything that hasn't already been done before.

She told me that they are already remaking Buffy the Vampire Slayer. . . . . Why ? ? ? ? ?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
The Mrs and I were talking about this over dinner, and came up with the idea that they may actually be writing new stuff, but the financial people are too uptight to take a risk on anything that hasn't already been done before.

She told me that they are already remaking Buffy the Vampire Slayer. . . . . Why ? ? ? ? ?

I suppose it's like the big major studios as opposed to the Indie studios that make cheaper flicks with less fanfare, but are better than the big-budget flicks. Much the same with music. A lot of good music has come out in the past few years (dare I say decades) that never saw the light of day in the mainstream world.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I definitely want to see the new Pirates movie, also they usually say oh this will be the final movie, not. They'll probably keep making adding saw movies like the Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween and Texas Chain Saw Massacre.

We just watched the latest Saw edition and they left it open in the end that is for sure. I like them...

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Nothing that really stands out for me. Another Pirates movie, really? Saw 8? Do we really need another one? Scream? The first 3 sucked, now they want to make 4? And more Adam Sandler/Owen Wilson movies than I care to watch. I'll be avoiding Transformers also. All I see are crap sequels. Hollywood is truly out of ideas.

Harry Potter might be interesting but it's worth a wait until it hits Netflix. A smurfs movie, :rolleyes: lovely! Fright Night, that's been done already. Oh boy! Another Twilight Movie! And Alvin and the Chipmunks 3???? Should be plenty of material for the Razzie Awards this year.

Pretty lame stuff. Seriously a Scream 4? Blech. And what's up with only one female smurf? Do they all gang bang her or what?:shock:

And Hangover II will be coming out.

I never understood how so many people thought the Hangover was some kind of classic, one of the greates movies ever. It was OK, but it sure wasn't There's Something About Mary caliber.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Can't wait for this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trpxwhiatLA&playnext=1&list=PL4C6A8BF3B111B7B5&index=2]YouTube - Justin Bieber - Never Say Never 3D (Full-length Trailer)[/ame]