Movie suggestion for Moody.

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by yippeekyaa, Dec 27, 2008.

1. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Well-Known Member

Sorry to be off topic here, but i know how big a fan Dave M is of Meg Ryan. So Dave, have you seen the movie "the women"? Meg in long blond hair and there are several scenes where she is wearing some very nice Lingerie. The scene where she is in a dressing room trying on lingerie and Eva mendes is also in the room dressed in a stunning black outfit. OH MY is all i can say. Enjoy Dave, and check your private messages here if you have chance.

2. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Dave is too busy watching "Days of Thunder" reruns to watch another movie!:smug:

3. Les2

Les2 Member

I thought it was Talladega Nights reruns he was watching??:eek:

4. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

French (not France) Kiss is a pretty good Meg Ryan movie...:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

ooooooooooh, its even got tilly pedersen and debra messing. diffently a chick flick!

6. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Yeah, and Kevin Kline is always great. Oh, and there's some great clips that could be used as 'voice overs' for the speedway show.

Like when Kevin Kline tells how the uptight nature of the Americans makes his 'ass twitch'.

7. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Its DoT for sure, he reffered to the scene where they were riding in the hauler and got pulled over. I actually know a huge race fan that thought they rode in there sometimes.:rolleyes: And then wanted to argue that it WAS legal. I said if its legal, why the hell doesnt Greyhound trade buses for 53' trailers and load em up!:clueless: